Member Badges

ValG

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
CRW Reef;238188 said:
Van, I will do my very best to make sure your card is available for pick up at the April meeting, and if you will not be there I will bring it back to my house as I believe we live right down the road from each other
Awesome! Thank you. I'll try to make the meeting or swing by your house. Yep I am pretty close to you.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: Need a badge?

Lowenbrau;238209 said:
Sorry....yes I need a card
ialtalal;238211 said:
How do I get the card or the badge. I was in both meeting too

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
runningwild24;238214 said:
Can I get a card?

We will do our very best to make sure your card is available for pick up at the April meeting, and if you will not be there please PM myself and or BlazinJack

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

asneiman;238223 said:
Chad - Wanna make me one too? That way I'll have one for the June meeting.

thx
I will do my very best to make sure your card is available for pick up at the April meeting, and if you will not be there please PM myself and or BlazinJack

But we will also have a updated to the minute list at the entry table of Reef Ed so anyone who is a badged member but doesnt have a physical card we will make you one right on the spot :D

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;238233 said:
I will do my very best to make sure your card is available for pick up at the April meeting, and if you will not be there please PM myself and or BlazinJack

But we will also have a updated to the minute list at the entry table of Reef Ed so anyone who is a badged member but doesnt have a physical card we will make you one right on the spot :D
If you'll have an updated list, then I'm good, and don't see a need to have a card. Most vendors who give discounts, dont ask to see your card, or never have in the past.

Also, I won't be able to make it to the April meeting. Things are just too crazy right now.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Need a badge?

CRW Reef;238186 said:
I will do my very best to make sure your card is available for pick up at the April meeting, and if you will not be there I will bring it back to my house and you know where I live :p
Thank you very much my kind sir.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

Anyone else who needs a card please post up so BlazinJack can try and get you a card available at the April meeting on the 13th

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
I need mine
I have yet to get a discount from a sponsor. Because I didn't have a card to show them, I wasn't comfortable asking for member discounts.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
FishTV;241366 said:
Badge me please.. Paid at the April meeting. Just thought i would post an official request (reminder).
Got you badged and logged in the receipt of your dues Dane. Thank you for your support it is much appreciated!!!!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
ProfKhaos23;240852 said:
hiya everybody. i was at the April meeting on the 13th and that was my second meeting . my first was reefstock. thanks WOOT WOOT
Got you badged but you will need to PM Blazinjack so he knows to make a card for you.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
CindyL;238981 said:
I need mine
I have yet to get a discount from a sponsor. Because I didn't have a card to show them, I wasn't comfortable asking for member discounts.
Jack has a card made for you and had it at last weeks meeting. Maybe you can have him and Mike meet up in Brighton and make a hand off.