Member Badges

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
projectx;244243 said:
I believe my wife is now met the two meeting rule as well he name is ItsLisa
Thanks
Yep you are right Lance! I saw earlier that she signed in at both Reefstock and Aztecdream's house, sorry i didnt do it sooner. I got her badged and added to attendance database. Please make sure you PM Blazinjack to make sure he gets you added to the membership card list.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
CindyL;244210 said:
Jack has your card made already and had it at the last meeting. Maybe if he remembers he can bring it to Mike when we meet up this weekend :D

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
mathewkofalk;244197 said:
The meeting at great white will be my second meeting.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
I got you logged as an attendant at Aztecdreams, we look forward to seeing you at Great White this month and we can get you badged up.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;244245 said:
Jack has your card made already and had it at the last meeting. Maybe if he remembers he can bring it to Mike when we meet up this weekend :D
Sweet!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: Need a badge?

Chuzzler, Im sorry if you paid your annual dues when you first joined in 2011 your paid dues have expired. However if you have joined us and signed in at 2 meetings in the last 12 months let us know which ones and well get you badged. Sorry if we missed you along the way incorrectly.

Chuzzler

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;244279 said:
Chuzzler, Im sorry if you paid your annual dues when you first joined in 2011 your paid dues have expired. However if you have joined us and signed in at 2 meetings in the last 12 months let us know which ones and well get you badged. Sorry if we missed you along the way incorrectly.
Last 12 months I have been to at least two that I can remember, The swap at Aquamedic in August and Feb at AquaMart. And will be attending Great White this month for sure.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Chuzzler;244406 said:
Last 12 months I have been to at least two that I can remember, The swap at Aquamedic in August and Feb at AquaMart. And will be attending Great White this month for sure.
Your are correct and we apologize for the oversite, I just looked through all the sign in sheets from those two events and you for sure were there and we thank you for your attendance. I have you badged now but you will need to PM blazinjack to make sure he gets you a psysical members card.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Need a badge?

CRW Reef;244408 said:
Your are correct and we apologize for the oversite, I just looked through all the sign in sheets from those two events and you for sure were there and we thank you for your attendance. I have you badged now but you will need to PM blazinjack to make sure he gets you a psysical members card.
No need... I saw this, and added him to the list!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Thank you Dave aka DUCKMAN for your membership dues and support, I got you badged up. You will need to private message our Board Member BlazinJack to get added to his list for membership cards.

* For anyone else looking to donate the $24 to become a member or to donate any amount because you love MASC and want to help support it, can either click HERE or click Donate in the list of tabs at the top of the screen.