Status
Not open for further replies.

BPreefer

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Metal stands

09bumblebee;221131 said:
Still waiting on the first payment. Lol
Oh come on we both know that's not true. Just giving you a hard time ,I know it's been to cold to work in the garage lately.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
BPreefer;221347 said:
Oh come on we both know that's not true. Just giving you a hard time ,I know it's been to cold to work in the garage lately.
Lmao your not even ready for a canopy :)

Estimate on a stand for a 48x13x21 sized tank? Don't really need anything fancy as I would most likely make some sort of cover for it. Only think I would like it a space below big enough for a sump 20 gallon/30 gallon in size.

What area of CO are you form also

High Plains Reefer

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
so I whittled me up a stand out of some scrap and a few pieces of new. what can I use to paint it i would love to use por 15 or powder coat but cant really afford it or want to wait. if someone has some por around ill buy it but what are my other options i was thinking of going to sherwin williams and see what they have in the line of industrial coatings or maybe that duplicolor bed liner?
[attachment=63595:name]

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
That stand needs a lot more bracing before you should put a tank on it.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
rings343;222583 said:
I dont think you can see how thick the steel is the 2x3 is the same stuff car haulers are made of same with the 2x2 and the plates are 1/4
Is this stand going on a wood floor?

Status
Not open for further replies.