Moving Fish Tank

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I can probably help out tomorrow, depending on the time. My kids go to school from 8:30 to 4, so I'd be able to help from 9:45 - 2:45. I have several large totes I could bring too if you need them.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
How is 12 for everyone? I have I to b back up in Loveland by 3 and home by six.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Micheal;326862 said:
Probably going to need atleast 4 guys to move the tank.
Does this include u as well?

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
TheRealChrisBrown;326877 said:
I'm in Loveland too, maybe we can carpool down if tomorrow works?
Sure thing. I'll b driving from work, it's off 402 and 287 and we could leave from there? I think I have Randy's phone number still to see if 12 works for him as well.

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Miah2bzy;326879 said:
Sure thing. I'll b driving from work, it's off 402 and 287 and we could leave from there? I think I have Randy's phone number still to see if 12 works for him as well.
Let me know, and 402 & 287 works for me. 10:45ish?

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll pm u the address and 10:45 is good.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Michael, I talked w randy and he is good w 12. Chris and I will b coming down from Loveland to meet u guys there. What's the first address we need to b at?

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll take all the stuff out if my escape before leaving gives u 6x4 of space.

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Micheal;326862 said:
I have the tank empty, everything in a holding tank just need help moving the tank and stand. I am home all day monday so I am open to what ever time fits best for you guys. Probably going to need atleast 4 guys to move the tank. it weighs 285lbs. It would also be great if someone had another truck. I don't think i can fit both in mine. offering up single polyp adonis frags for anyone that can help. I don't have them fragged, but i have 11 polyps now and just need to get it done.
Hey Micheal hope you are all settled in and the tank is doing well. Wanted to reach out and touch-base about the Adonis frags - are they ready for pick up yet?
~Chris

halmus

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I hope everything settled in fine Micheal. Beautiful tank in a beautiful space. If you're able to work things out with the frag, Chris has offered to pick up my polyp for me. (I'm the guy with the white Nissan truck.)

Thanks,
Jacob