Moving out of state!

dracus

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Not buying because you're in Fort Collins and I'm in Castle Rock, but I'm curious about that starburst monti. Did you place a few different frags or did it propagate like that on its own?

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
What wrasses do you have left?

Sorry to see you go man. Where you guys headed??
I might be interested in a couple Frags as well. I'm going out of town for a couple weeks so you may need to hold the fish. You probably want them to go last anyhow.

dracus

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Luke.Fraizer;n644493 said:
It grew like that on its own. Pretty cool ya?
Very cool! I have a small one that's starting to get some explosive growth. Maybe it will do something like that :)

Luke.Fraizer

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dr.HarlemTutu;644544 said:
What wrasses do you have left?

Sorry to see you go man. Where you guys headed??
I might be interested in a couple Frags as well. I'm going out of town for a couple weeks so you may need to hold the fish. You probably want them to go last anyhow.
None of the wrasses are paid for yet but the ornate leopard and beau have interest in them. I can hold whatever for a couple weeks if you want them.

Luke.Fraizer

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
BULLDOGLGW;644565 said:
what are you doing with your substrate?
Substrate is either going with the tank if it is wanted or you can get it. At the end of course cause it would be impossible to get it now.

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Luke - ARe those the same fruit loops you got from me 2 or so years ago?

Either way, I'd like them, assuming they are still available.

I'll drop you a PM

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pmed

It takes more computing power to do 1 search of Google than it did to send Apollo 11 to the moon.

Tango

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am gonna try and make it up Saturday. All depending on weather i might have to work

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk