Moving out of state!

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
how good of condition is the tank? scratches? chips? im looking for a 210 for my living room...have a stand, just need a tank..

FOURSTARS

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks Luke for helping me get my tank started with some great base rock! I told my son about how great all your fish look, he might be getting in touch this weekend about the beauprise wrasse. Someday I hope my tank looks as great as yours. Thanks again for the added freebee!

Are you available today? And do you you still have most the sps? I moved to Broomfield 6 mo ths ago from chicago and lost everything in my 220gal in the move :( It was a big loss, but now i just have a cube set up and ive been wanting to check out fort collins. Shoot me a pm with address n time frame if available

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm interested, but not sure I'll have a tank ready by the time you have to have it broke down. Right now waiting on others before I can progress. Was interested in Sailfin, melanarus, cali tort and prolly a few others since I didnt stop to look at corals closely.

Luke.Fraizer

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
FadedSquirrel;649984 said:
Interested in a cpl pieces. Strawberry limeade, blue voodoo, bubblegum millie, pearlberry, Australian w pink coralites. Have pics?
I still have them all. If you wana shoot me a text I can send you pictures!