Need help with controller!

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Nice job Seth! Glad your lights are working! Don't bleach your corals! It looks bright!

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
amonchak;341611 said:
Nice job Seth! Glad your lights are working! Don't bleach your corals! It looks bright!

I think it may have bleached my retnas :p Yah I may borrow Vince's par meter tomorrow and check the output on the fixture.

Seth, I have the canopy finally done. I also made a splash guard for the lights and mounted them. Everything is wired up, and works perfect. I am trying to figure out the controller, since once I plug it into the system everything shuts off. Maybe I'll have to use the dimming pots. I'll update with a picture soon :)

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sophie1213;352079 said:
Seth, I have the canopy finally done. I also made a splash guard for the lights and mounted them. Everything is wired up, and works perfect. I am trying to figure out the controller, since once I plug it into the system everything shuts off. Maybe I'll have to use the dimming pots. I'll update with a picture soon :)
Cool! Yah I have no clue how to program that controller. Its kinda wonkey. Might hit up zombie here on the forums and see if he can figure the controller out.