Need some help

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok cleaned the thread up a bit to keep it on topic and stop the flaming. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar;260525 said:
Hey man I'm hoping to be out of there and back to my house by 11. You going to the BBQ Sunday?
Cool man wish I could help but have to pour concrete tomorrow!! And won't be done in time!! By he way what are ya getting? And have a bday party on sun for my daughter Inlaw so won't make the BBQ!

Thanks chad for cleaning that mess up!!

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haddonisreef;260572 said:
Cool man wish I could help but have to pour concrete tomorrow!! And won't be done in time!! By he way what are ya getting? And have a bday party on sun for my daughter Inlaw so won't make the BBQ!

Thanks chad for cleaning that mess up!!
Yes thanks chad

The tank I'm getting is a custom plywood tank 96" long 42" front to back
34" tall

3/4" starfire front panel
Closed loop
Custom coast to coast overflows

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Sweet I am glad you were able to work something out now I just need to bother Del for my finders fee. Don't worry people it will be fairly light and unfortunately for me I will be in WY that day but at least I will be fishing.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
My back went out on me last weekend otherwise I'd lend a hand...still kinda limping around here lol.

Grats on the new system! Can't wait to see what you do with it.

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey Craig, do you need any more help? I just saw the tank on the truck, but my plans got canceled so I'm free if you're needing another body? Lemme know

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Had to Make a second trip to get stuff so I will see what time I get back I may need to do it tomorrow or durring the week I can tell you this its a monster it's going. To take atleast 6 people to get it down the stairsill keep you all posted

Special thanks to jack Jerry Michael and del getting the tank out was a chore in its self