Neptune's Tropical Fish

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
It's been 'fragged' at least 4 times that I know of... possibly more. I assisted with one effort a couple of years ago... it's amazing how big that coral is. The excess base that was removed could be measured in pounds and the 'frags' were bigger than most large corals you find for sale. :)

It will be growing out of the water again in a few years........

lol her "Higher" prices are probably to pay for that things daily dosing and at essential pet there was a guy named todd that used to do thie tanks not sure if he is around there or not but he was good about ordering and not bending you over on resale

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Suzanne Lynn;206422 said:
I live all the way out in Elizabeth, so I think the closest LFS to me is Neptune's. I guess I'm just a sucker for names cause I went here and ended up buying a yellow watchman for $29... Any thoughts?
If you are in Elizabeth the closest person that sells fish and coral is Stewart at milehighaquatics.com he's across from Ponderosa High school in Pradera(so) I believe he is a sponsor on here as well.

lpsouth1978@msn.com

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
I am usually willing to pay the higher prices that Neptunes asks for their fish. They quarantine and medicate every fish they get before selling them. You can always be assured that the fish has been at the store for at least 3 weeks before you can take it home.

I did not have a quarantine tank set up and so buying healthy fish from the start was always very important. I don't know of another store in town that refuses to let you take the fish home until after the quarantine period has ended. My current planted tank is stocked exclusively with fish and plants from Neptunes.

andynco

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Neptune's is the best place to buy fincky fish such as powder blue tangs and etc. They QT and copper everything for a 3 week min and 4 week min for powder blue tangs. And 5 of the 6 fish I have bought from neptune's are still alive, healthy and never had a problem. And I don't mind paying more for fish that has a 90% chance of living then a 60% chance of living. So getting to my point is there's not a unhealthy fish for sale in there.