New cube build

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
It's finally all set up! I will need to add a bar or 2 of T5 eventually but for now I'm happy. New skimmer and powerhead are on the way according to UPS tracking.

[attachment=59814:name]

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
woot! got meh new protein skimmer today, Reef Octopus 4. Of course it's gigantic and won't fit in my sump... time for a new sump already

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
nope, the way it's designed the pump screws right in to the side of the skimmer. I wanted a bigger sump anyway just didn't want the labor lol

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well it's been about 5 weeks since I set up the tank so time for some updated pics.

FTS

[attachment=59946:name]

Blue onry

[attachment=59948:name]

The new orange and brown monti with pals under the blues

[attachment=59949:name]

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Did you end up moving the rainbow monti a little higher?

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
It doing better?

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
it's about the same. Moving tanks kinda shocked it but I do see new growth sonce the move so I assume that's a good sign. I also got rid of the eggcrate and plan on ordering some marco rock here in the next couple of weeks. Maybe do a GB if there is interest.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dang!!! Your tank looks way different and better...

Now all you need is that second light.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
my camera has never been the best quality lol but here's a pic with my new lights. spectrum doesn't match grrrr.... still drastically better

[attachment=59966:name]

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
meh the only dead spots are at the surface which I can care less about I just pushed the lights closer together and the middle gets overlapping light