New to the Group!

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wildcat;190581 said:
Thanks again for all the welcomes! I'm in Westminster, in the vicinity of Zuni/136th. Though I'm originally from KS and just made the move out here to CO about a year and a half ago.
Awesome....glad to see another north-sider. Don't hesitate to ask questions or for any help!

powdermonkey;192730 said:
Good game! Not sure if kansas overachieved or if OK underachieved.LOL

GO BUCKS!
What is this!?! A Buckeye fan is not allowed to post in my thread!! J/K. I actually traveled to Ohio for the Ohio St vs CU game last year. You guys have an amazing stadium, and the fans were extremely nice to us. And just for the record - my Cats didn't overachieve. They just played fundamental football. And OU stinks. :)

Wildcat;194016 said:
What is this!?! A Buckeye fan is not allowed to post in my thread!! J/K. I actually traveled to Ohio for the Ohio St vs CU game last year. You guys have an amazing stadium, and the fans were extremely nice to us. And just for the record - my Cats didn't overachieve. They just played fundamental football. And OU stinks. :)
You were lucky enough to see one of the good ones! Last year was a tuff one. I'm going back to watch them take on that team up north.

powdermonkey;194051 said:
You were lucky enough to see one of the good ones! Last year was a tuff one. I'm going back to watch them take on that team up north.
Do you get to go back often for games? I've made one KSU game this year (two weeks ago against KU) and won't get to go to another one until our last game against TX. And I only made one game all last year. After going to every game for about 5 years straight at the end of my undergrad years and through my graduate years, it's tough missing so many games. It's one of the hard parts of having moved away from home.

And PS - my fiance didn't think that was a good game. He's a HUGE Colorado fan. :)