Official Live Sale Thread for 11/11/2011

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Let me know if anyone wants what I got at the beginning. 4 (don I know you do), 11, & 25. I'd rather not drive 30 minutes and $20 in gas to get a couple things considering I was locked out from the beginning and couldn't get back into the game. I have to have all three go though, so let me know and I will in turn let Chris know.

SteveT

Butterfly Fish
ShelbyJK500;124160 said:
Let me know if anyone wants what I got at the beginning. 4 (don I know you do), 11, & 25. I'd rather not drive 30 minutes and $20 in gas to get a couple things considering I was locked out from the beginning and couldn't get back into the game. I have to have all three go though, so let me know and I will in turn let Chris know.
I'll take 4

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
ShelbyJK500;124160 said:
:( maybe you can have someone grab them for you?

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
reefkoi;124162 said:
ok go to dr macs website right now and tell me how much this piece costs? hint its several hundred dollars! seriously!

#31 leptoseris $25 qty 1
I bought one of those from you during your first sale. It was destroyed last week when my heater decided to not turn off. I never knew they were that expensive.