Official Reefstock Thread - March 1st & 2nd, Downtown Aquarium - 17 & Under are FREE!

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
So bummed I am missing this! I have to fly to CA that weekend.

Matt_Arian

For Stuffing!
M.A.S.C Club Member
H2O_intolerant;289879 said:
The aquarium has nice sticks! Can we request additional bar staff? If so, I'd like to do so now please. What a great year to be a CO reefer!

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk HD
Third-ed on the bartender! Sounds like this is going to be a great event!

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Are you ready for some cool raffle items??

The Reefstock Raffle certainly won't disappoint this year.... lots of fun goodies to be had. Jamie.... are you paying attention??

How about some nice LEDs? CurrentUSA and Ecoxotic have donated 24" units to the raffle:

[attachment=66218:name]

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Now that we have some lighting for those corals..... how about some food for the LPS and fishies?

PE Mysis is donating a group of Mysis/Cyclop-eeze twin packs to the raffle!

[attachment=66219:name]

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
But wait.... I heard the SPS folks bemoaning the apparent lack of attention to their needs.... fret not!

How about a SeaSide Aquatics dosing pump to help keep those Calc and Mg levels up?

[attachment=66220:name]

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Do you have a schedule of events for both days?

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
opakapaka;295248 said:
Do you have a schedule of events for both days?
Yes!! It's the second post in this thread (page 1).

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
rmougey;295266 said:
Yes!! It's the second post in this thread (page 1).
Thanks

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
How about some Coral goodness???

World Wide Corals will be donating Gift Certificates, and Diablo Corals will donate a one cert as well.

[attachment=66221:name]

Last edited by a moderator:

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
EchoTech anyone?? What would you like??????

Well....... if you like flow..... you could be the winner of an MP40, while another lucky winner can get an MP10.

[attachment=66222:name]

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
You know, you can find critters that swim at ReefStock too. Frequently our coral vendors bring clowns and other small fish, but we've brought lots of cool captive bred clown fish and dotty backs to the raffle!

Sea And Reef Aquaculture has again donated a great selection of their captive bred fish. Clowns, psuedo's and more.... oh my!

[attachment=66223:name]

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey... two days of Reefstock means two Grand Prizes! Anyone wanna guess?

HINT: You can cheat by liking our FB page!!

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
H2O_intolerant;295323 said:
I wasn't paying attention one day and I almost missed the raffles. Looks like I need to save up this year

Sent from my tablet using a rock and chisel
You better save quick as this is in a week!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Saturday's Grand Prize is a doozy. We have a complete sump with dosing box and top off reservoir courtesy of Fluid Designers! They also threw in an Innovative Marine Hydrofill system just to take it over the top!!

None of you would mind if I had the winning ticket would you?? I want this one!!

[attachment=66224:name]

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
rmougey;295375 said:
Saturday's Grand Prize is a doozy. We have a complete sump with dosing box and top off reservoir courtesy of Fluid Designers! They also threw in an Innovative Marine Hydrofill system just to take it over the top!!

None of you would mind if I had the winning ticket would you?? I want this one!!

View attachment 17848
Bingo! It's mine!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk