Post here to borrow the PAR meter.

lpsouth1978@msn.com

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
Many of you know that I have a PAR meter available to members here on MASC. There has been a little confusion with how this is working lately, so I am starting this thread to help clear that up. In the future, anyone that would like to borrow the PAR meter can either post here or send me a PM and I will add your name to the list. This will give a place for everyone to look to find out where the meter is and so everyone that uses it can be accountable for it. If any BOD feels that this would be a good sticky that would be awesome! Please only post here if you want to borrow the PAR meter. Lets keep it a clean thread so it is easy to search through.

Right now Drew (cdrewford) has it

Next to borrow it is ailachami

Hopefully this makes sense. If not let me know.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Any chance everyone that borrows it can post their FTS with the par readings, and their lighting info?

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Munch;199295 said:
Any chance everyone that borrows it can post their FTS with the par readings, and their lighting info?
Sure, why not.

Setup #1:
20 long tank
(2) x 31W 10k T5HO bulbs (Coralife 30" fixture, workhorse 5 ballast)

(sorry, far right side of this image was cut off by a crappy photo editing app...PAR reading on rock at top right was 150, PAR at rock sitting on the glass on the far right was ~60)

Setup #2:
JBJ 28 gallon nanocube
150W Phoenix 14k bulb (7 months old), (2) 18W PC-R Actinic bulbs

lpsouth1978@msn.com

At the moment I am unsure where this will be at the end of the weekend. It will either go from Drew to Blazinjack or to Brian then back to me. At that point it has already been promised to these people in the following order:

ailachami
Blazinjack (unless already used)
djkms
Ambrosio Aquatics
xjmav
MikeM

Last edited by a moderator:

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm still waiting to hear back from Drew... I believe he is out if town at the moment. As soon as I know something, ill let you all know!

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm back in town. I was planning on getting it back to Brian tomorrow. It's up to Lyle if it goes to you first Jack since its his PAR meter.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok, I have to head down to aurora this weekend for a DBTC... So I can run over to Drews tomorrow and use it tomorrow night and then meet either Bryan, Lyle, or the next in line down there on Sunday?

lpsouth1978@msn.com

It is fine with me if it goes to Jack, however ailachami really has first dibs. I hate to skip over him and want to be as fair as possible with everyone. Jack that is fine with me. I should be available most of the weekend if you need to meet up with me.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Does anyone know where aliachemi is located? I though he was in northern colo. I do have a bday party in Greeley Loveland next Saturday... I could get it to him then...

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes it's coming back to me at 12 on Saturday and ill get it back to Lyle. Unless you want to pick it up from me if Lyle is cool with that. Which seems he is fine with that. The next guy in line that is.

Hey Lyle,

Could you add me to the list? I want to check out the par of my multichip LED's. I got 170 watts over my DT. I'm located in boulder.

lpsouth1978@msn.com

Alright I have the PAR meter back and will be PM'ing the next in line. The list is as follows:

ailachami
Blazinjack (unless already used)
djkms
Ambrosio Aquatics
xjmav
MikeM
Helix
Sasquatchluvin

Last edited by a moderator: