Post here to borrow the PAR meter.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Blazinjack;201916 said:
I can't make it down south this weekend. If anyone can, they can jump me.
My 225 is getting setup this next weekend hopefully so I am not ready. However I have maintenance accounts right next to Ambrosio's on the weekends. So if he wants to pick it up I can grab it from him next weekend when I do my accounts his way. Jack, I work at I70 and Harlan if you want to stop by my work to get it then bring it back to me. Then I can run it back to Aurora during a weekend for the next in line. If Lyle is OK with all this of course.

I would like a spot. I'm east of Brighton. Thanks

lpsouth1978@msn.com

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
djkms;201924 said:
My 225 is getting setup this next weekend hopefully so I am not ready. However I have maintenance accounts right next to Ambrosio's on the weekends. So if he wants to pick it up I can grab it from him next weekend when I do my accounts his way. Jack, I work at I70 and Harlan if you want to stop by my work to get it then bring it back to me. Then I can run it back to Aurora during a weekend for the next in line. If Lyle is OK with all this of course.
I will contact Ambrosio and let you know.

Also, Sasquatchluvin, you are now on the list.

ok thank you

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
With the meeting Saturday, is there anybody near Lyle that can bring it up? I can use it quick and we can get some of the northenders off the list!

lpsouth1978@msn.com

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
I am sorry to everyone but I have not been on the site in a couple of weeks and don't expect to be on very often for some time. Because of this I am going to put the PAR meter up for sale. I do not have a need for it anymore and I hate for it to go unused when there are sooo many people that could put it to good use. I offered it to the BOD a while back but never got an answer on it. If you are interested in purchasing it please look for the sale thread and PM me. If you post in the thread it may be weeks before I see it.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
MASC actually purchased the par meter from Lyle and we are in the process of developing a borrow/use program. I will post full details and create new thread for the Par Meter Borrow Program when we are finished hashing out all of the details.

FYI - One detail that is finalized is that it will only be available to Badged Members (Perk of being a member)

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I believe that the Board will take this thread into consideration for the start of the list. Only fair.

deboy69

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Post here to borrow the PAR meter.

CRW Reef;213626 said:
MASC actually purchased the par meter from Lyle and we are in the process of developing a borrow/use program. I will post full details and create new thread for the Par Meter Borrow Program when we are finished hashing out all of the details.

FYI - One detail that is finalized is that it will only be available to Badged Members (Perk of being a member)
Is there a time frame? Just got LEDs and was want to see how they are

Sent from earth

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ya I would say we will be ready to go by February for certain. Sorry I know it seems like a ways out, but if i tell you next week and it doesn't happen you will have me lynched. So...... by Feb is my Promise!!!!

@Kris - Sorry I have no idea what the game plan is as of yet, but that's a pretty good thought and I will suggest it.

andynco

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Post here to borrow the PAR meter.

Can I get my name on the list?