M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
both pics are great, lookin good :)

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Shaunv... Super creative name :) since my name is Shaun van der Veen

I started my my first tank in May of 2012 (17 gallon mixed reef)
i still have the 17 which is turning into an anenome tank and I have a 40 breeder mixed reef I started in July 2014.

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I've seen some old users on here post pics but not recent names I've seen post in threads.

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Irishman has been my screen name with variation of letters dating back to the original Xbox when I played LAN parties with HALO. Screen name is self explanatory I'm sure. My real name is Kevin. Here is a pic of my family with another one in the oven.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Anyone new to the forums want to share a photo and brief bio?

Here is a cool pic of me and my family, I think most have at least met or seen my boys at meetings and such!

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
Here I am doing what I do.

This o e is just in case you are behind me I guess.

This is most of my pictures lately. Once you get into instructing one shoots less.

Ask and you may find out, don't ask and you will never know.

dweeb

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
DWeeB comes out of my initials, and since I recognize the derpiness of our hobby, it is fitting. The nerdy work portrait completes the stereotype.

Dudley Brown, and I live in Severance, Colorado.

I was into the hobby back at CSU (many years ago), and last year decided to dive back in.

120 gallon reef tank with a light fish load (though increasing), with a mixture of mostly LPS but some SPS.

whyamisofly

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
dweeb;n660727 said:
DWeeB comes out of my initials, and since I recognize the derpiness of our hobby, it is fitting. The nerdy work portrait completes the stereotype.

Dudley Brown, and I live in Severance, Colorado.

I was into the hobby back at CSU (many years ago), and last year decided to dive back in.

120 gallon reef tank with a light fish load (though increasing), with a mixture of mostly LPS but some SPS.
Dudley Brown........as in the RMGO Dudley Brown????

dweeb

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Are gun nuts allowed??!?

After I made that post I saw sctip's photo shooting... and determined I didn't need to hide.

In that vein...

dweeb

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Anyone able to help me? My post photos are like attachments, rather than filling the post frame.

Yes, yes... I'm inept.