Putting Names and Faces Together

whyamisofly

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
dweeb;n660859 said:
Anyone able to help me? My post photos are like attachments, rather than filling the post frame.

Yes, yes... I'm inept.

Use image tags from a host website - tinypic, photobucket, etc.

halmus

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
This is our belated honeymoon in Hawaii where I broke my foot snorkeling. (Yep, broke my foot getting back in the kayak). Luckily, I got in some good dives before. Then, I got to see the sea horse farm in Kona on crutches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All,

I am fchidsey0144 This is a simple combination of first initial (Fred) Last name (Chidsey) 0144 was my first badge number when I was a law enforcement officer in South Florida. My family and I moved from South Florida to Colorado almost 3 years ago. Last Year we purchased a home and now it time to begin building my tank. This will be my 4th Reef Tank. I have had some very good luck keeping tanks and they were only broken down due to moves.

Mug Shot: My lovely wife Nicole and I enjoying our other passion of Mountain Biking at Angle Fire Mountain Bike Park.

Yep. 1st name and 1st 3 letters of last name and B date. I had my 1st tank in 1997 and after moving all over thw east coast came back to CO. Current setup is a 29 gallon LPS tank overrun with gigantic green toadstools Anemone and Zoas. Have a 30 cube in the closet and have everything needed to go except a stand... Hint hint. (Want one big enough to upgrade cube size in future.) This is a great forum amd has helped me be extremely successful in this hobby. Thanks everyone.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk