1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Putting Names and Faces Together

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Clown-N-Around, Oct 5, 2007.

1. Rumen

Rumen Cuttle Fish Premium Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

2. dweeb

dweeb Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Cute kids, next to a very nice tank. It looks like the tank is in a business?

3. whyamisofly

whyamisofly Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

[​IMG]

Use image tags from a host website - tinypic, photobucket, etc.
    [​IMG]

dweeb likes this.
  4. Rumen

Rumen Cuttle Fish Premium Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

Thank you ... yes its wwc 300g

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

5. halmus

halmus Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

This is our belated honeymoon in Hawaii where I broke my foot snorkeling. (Yep, broke my foot getting back in the kayak). Luckily, I got in some good dives before. Then, I got to see the sea horse farm in Kona on crutches.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dweeb likes this.
  6. fchidsey0144

fchidsey0144 Registered Users

Hi All,

I am fchidsey0144 This is a simple combination of first initial (Fred) Last name (Chidsey) 0144 was my first badge number when I was a law enforcement officer in South Florida. My family and I moved from South Florida to Colorado almost 3 years ago. Last Year we purchased a home and now it time to begin building my tank. This will be my 4th Reef Tank. I have had some very good luck keeping tanks and they were only broken down due to moves.

Mug Shot: My lovely wife Nicole and I enjoying our other passion of Mountain Biking at Angle Fire Mountain Bike Park.

timnem70 likes this.
  7. timnem70

timnem70 Amphipod

Yep. 1st name and 1st 3 letters of last name and B date. I had my 1st tank in 1997 and after moving all over thw east coast came back to CO. Current setup is a 29 gallon LPS tank overrun with gigantic green toadstools Anemone and Zoas. Have a 30 cube in the closet and have everything needed to go except a stand... Hint hint. (Want one big enough to upgrade cube size in future.) This is a great forum amd has helped me be extremely successful in this hobby. Thanks everyone.[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk