QT size?

matt.radich

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
ok I will look into everything that I can find on the web and then come to a conclusion haha.

still looking for a tank though if cdrewferd doesn't get back to me.

But I am very interested in the tank and I sent you a pm yesterday, just let me know.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Here is a pic of my QT setup. I keep it next to my display tank so I can keep a eye on the fish and see how they are doing at all times.

I prefer a 20 long over the higher tanks because it gives the fish more swimming room. I only have a powerhead and heater in at this time. I usually have a HOB filter as well but I didnt have any sponges ready to fill it with. I change water out with my display tanks water and keep the temps the same. When the fish are ready to come out of QT I can just catch them by hand and place them directly into the DT without shock.

matt.radich

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
OK so I got my at tank, now about the chemicals. Djkms I couldn't seem to find the chemicals that you use on the internet, so if you could send me the link where you get them, that would be awesome. Oh and BTW, your display tank is nuts, it looks great!

matt.radich

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Awesome! thank you for those lists. I will most likely be buying both of those in the near future. So thank you a ton and I may be setting up an appt. to see fish with you some time