R_P's 120 build!

jonthefb

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
not overstocked at all, however be very careful with the clown goby, toby and trigger. the clown gobies do live in coral colonies and they feed on the slime that the corals emit so they will be constantly annoying the corals, especially with sps corals. If you have a healthy colony, it wont matter, but you want to make sure before tossing one in.

Tobies, while the may not pick at your corals (but they might) will more than likely pick at your clean up crew, so I wouldnt advise putting them in a reef tank.

Triggers can be in the same boat. Blue jaws and crosshatches are regarded as reef safe not causing problems, however they still may pick at cleaners, so again you have to be careful.

wrasses are awesome. Stick with the fairy's, flashers, Pseudocheilinus (sixline family), Leopards, and some of the Halichoeres wrasses.

Cheers~!
Jon

jonthefb

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
yeah it sucks I have a guaranteed female and found some males when I was in Baton Rouge that I was going to snag and bring back, but the shop wasnt open when they said they would be for me to grab the fish!

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
jonthefb;43434 said:
My guard guinea pig will attack the crap outta you!
LMAO! That damn guinea pig thing is gonna be famous.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
jonthefb;43408 said:
yeah it sucks I have a guaranteed female and found some males when I was in Baton Rouge that I was going to snag and bring back, but the shop wasnt open when they said they would be for me to grab the fish!
i think elite had a male or 2 when they first opened ...not sure if they have anymore?

jonthefb

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
not necessarily, however you will have to be careful on addition.

Turn the lights off and leave them off for like a half hour before even acclimating the bangaiis in the display tank. (if you have a sump, you can start the acclimation there)

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks

Edit: the clown is currently in quarantine and I was just wondering. Does he need a mate or will he be just fine solo? If he needs a mate, could I get an orange skunk or will I need another pink one? Also does he need a nem right away? If so, any BTA or LTA?

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
So the Haddoni that I got crapped out, he didn't want to settle, when he finally did his stomach turned inside out. Dead right?

I got 3 green chromis to lure the skunk out, I think all he needed was time though.

I decided to ditch the MH and go with LEDs.

I got some arago rock from keys today, acually I sold them out. Will post pics of the new structures and recent coral buying spree I've been on