Reefcleaners.org Group Buy -- Ending Saturday JULY 14th

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Reefcleaners.org Group Buy -- Ending Saturday JULY 14th shipped TUESDAY 17th

Ok so we are going to attempt to get another group buy started with the following conditions and instructions:

· I will receive the shipment on Wednesday the 18th in Littleton and i will be available for pick up there until 7pm. I then will meet those up North at REI off Speer and I25 at 7:30pm same day
· Each person who would like to be a part of the group buy can go a head and complete the order as if you were going to just order by yourself. In the check out process on page 2 of 4 you will need to select the following option:

Group Buy (Do not choose if you aren’t in a group buy. Will cause delays)

This will allow you to pay separately for your order but not for individual shipping.
Then in the check out process on page 4 of 4 you will need to add a note reading:

Please kindly add this order to the Denver MASC Group Buy to be shipped Tuesday July 17th

· If we can reach $250 total then we can receive free shipping. If we do not reach that amount the total shipping will be $28. I will plan to cover the shipping in the event we do not get it free and then divide the shipping cost by the total number of participants.
· Once you have completed an order, please let me know and I will update and post this thread with the paid and completed participants and the running additional total for shipping.

Again the Group Buy will be Ending Saturday JULY 14th so plan to get your order in before or on that day.

pm me if you have any questions

Last edited by a moderator:

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Active Participants to date:

CRW REEF
DJKMS - MY HOUSE
09BUMBLEBEE - MY HOUSE
2SWEET - ????????
A BAG OF IT - MY HOUSE
JimmyOrangeSeed - my house
Jahmic - REI
Cdrewferd - REI
Coloagro - my house
Rebel - my house
Asneiman - ???????
WatercolorsGuy - MY HOUSE
Helix - REI
ShelbyJK500 - REI

Total Shipping per participant listed above to date:

$0.00 FREE !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok lmk once you have placed your oreder through the website. That way you can use your own card, and pay yourself. This will keep it simple, no cash, no PayPal, no nothing except splitting the shipping.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Paid $27.01
[TABLE]
[TR="bgcolor: #cccccc"]
[TD="colspan: 2"]Order Information[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Order Number:[/TD]
[TD]23973[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Order Date:[/TD]
[TD]Thursday, 05 July 2012[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Order Status:[/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Thanks Chad!

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I need to spend some time on there and figure out what I need. I'll try and do it in the next few days.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
New to this group but I'll order something too!

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Super easy. Go on the website order and pay and leave a note to add to masc group buy like said in the first post!

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
Done deal, I ordered just short of $30,

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sweet, free shipping makes this totally worth it. Come on guys and gals even if you spend 10-15$ helps us out. When I received my last order there were extras of a lot of stuff. :)