Reefstock Raffle Items - What's Up For Grabs??

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Heffe01;147532 said:
Why is it that I always get the impression of Rob rolling around in a pile of reef products this time of year chuckling to himself non stop?

Good line up of prizes so far!!!
lol

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Want to win an IVS Portal, no purchase required??

Simply RSVP to Reefstock 2012 on http://www.facebook.com/events/285462241493070/ and you'll be entered to win a Portal! It must be picked up at the show. :)

It's also a great way to keep up on what's new in the raffle.

Last edited by a moderator:

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Heffe01;147532 said:
Why is it that I always get the impression of Rob rolling around in a pile of reef products this time of year chuckling to himself non stop?
I resemble that remark..... :)

Kindafishy

Cleaner Shrimp
kalgra;147665 said:
Is there any other way to RSVP? Im not on facebook.
I'm with you Kalgra! I don't do Faceboot either. The contests that require it anger me slightly.

However I may BUY a portal at the show.

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lets see what's new for the raffle!!

Brightwell has generously donated a couple of complete sets of supplements. Everything you need to keep your corals happy! http://brightwellaquatics.com/index.php

Maybe you'd like to join the LED club? What better way to do this than by winning an AI Nano Sol at the raffle!! I might have to buy some raffle tickets for this one!! :)
http://reefbuilders.com/2011/05/04/ai-nano-sol-led/

Tropical Fish Hobbiest Magazine has donated a years subscription to the print + digital portions of their magazine, as well as a copy of The Marine Aquarium Handbook.

Bulk Reef Supply has donated one 5 stage RO unit and one 6 stage RO unit!! Keep your fish and corals in pristine water if you win one of these items in the raffle.
http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/store/

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Kindafishy;148067 said:
I'm with you Kalgra! I don't do Faceboot either. The contests that require it anger me slightly.

However I may BUY a portal at the show.
You can always setup a dummy account.... no one says you really have to be you. :)

There are many tech tools available today. I don't use Twitter, though many do. Facebook and Linked-In however are becoming defacto standards for e-commerce and business communication. It's also a great place to tease your friends....

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
So for those of us that may have to work that day... cough, cough, I may have a cold coming on :) How do the raffles work, and do I need to be there all day to win? I noticed the FB page says they had to split the raffle into 3 drawings!

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Aqua-Medic;148270 said:
Rob, did you get the PM with Aqua Medic's donated item? We have not heard from you.
Sure did... even sent a reply via PM. It's up on FB, just not posted here yet.

Thanks for supporting the event!! :)

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
RefferMatt;148261 said:
So for those of us that may have to work that day... cough, cough, I may have a cold coming on :) How do the raffles work, and do I need to be there all day to win? I noticed the FB page says they had to split the raffle into 3 drawings!
We will hold three raffles throughout the day, with items spread across each raffle. You must be present to win, though you can always give your ticket to a friend to hold for you. I'll have items and items posted later, as several items are still arriving.

Stay tuned.

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ecotech has donated a nice little item for the raffle. Folks will be lining up for this one. Wanna' take a guess??

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
AquaMedic has donated a lovely KR400 Calcium Reactor complete with media! Keep your SPS happy by holding the winning ticket on this item. Thanks for supporting ReefStock guys! I feel like I should end in lol for historic purposes. :)

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
RefferMatt;148261 said:
We will divide the raffles up into three separate drawings throughout the day. Items will be assigned a raffle time so you know which items will be at what time. You must be present to win, although you can always have a trusted friend hold your ticket stub. We have yet to set the times, but you can expect one mid-day, one mid afternoon and one just prior to close. We'll work the raffles around the speakers, as usual.

Raffle tickets will be 5/$5, 10/$10 or 25/$20. If you get 10 tickets (or more) in a single transaction, you'll also receive a 'Door Prize' ticket which will entitle you to participate in special drawings throughout the day.

We'll be using a Chinese Auction style ticket this year. You get a stub with one number on it, and it matches the tickets you buy, up to 25. Buy 50 tickets at once, you get two numbers (two stubs) to remember.

The tickets look similar to this: