Reefstock winners circle!!

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey yall I was not able to make it to reef stock but was wondering what kinds of smoking deals people scored, and if anyone won fabulous prizes in the raffles!! This is your chance to brag about your loot!

rghering

Cleaner Shrimp
I won a Slimlime LED from SunBrite, (totally sweet, video to come of it on my wifes 46 Bow Fowler.)

Jamie walked away with half the tables and the Restaurants kitchen sink..

Can't think of who else won big..

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sorry I missed that Don, I should have looked more carefully.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
RefferMatt;150955 said:
Sorry I missed that Don, I should have looked more carefully.
no worries your free to start your own thread too ...lol
bigsittingrock;150958 said:
I posted mine on Craigslist.
oh sh!t here we go again .....how long before this stuff goes on CL and everyone starts yelling .....you know i bought 150 tickwts and i was sticking tickets in everything ...im sure there is a few things i could have won and probably sold just cuz i had the tickets ....lol....depends on the circumstance i guess

Dry humor. If you want some coral and want to drive down to Elizabeth, I will hook you up.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
I won.......................... 2 slips of paper woth aprprox less than .01 cents woot

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
im not selling nothing i won ...yet ....im ena i did ge a 30+ eye miami hurricane so im suire in time i will frag it but im keeping my bong skimmer ...lol

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
xsocali;150966 said:
I. won the Avast Marine Zeovitt reactor.
Roy,
You did not win that reactor! I saw you pick it up from the table and start running for the door!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
I won an awesome ORA frag,ORA Pink Damicornis, anyway that's what it looks like. The gentleman that had the frags was not sure.

http://www.orafarm.com/products/hardcoral/pocillopora/pink-damicornis.html

dosing pump, don't know the specs, haven't looked, probably will sell, bag o goodies and all and all a good show. Needs a larger venue next year. Bought some nice stuff also, interesting gold torch from Australia and some crazy zoas.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I won a frag and tons of two part.........oh and lots of frozen food.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;150986 said:
Trade for the rodi?

I won a whole bunch of BrightWell and RedSea chemicals, 2 tunze 6045s, frags from ricsandmore and Keys, and the kitchen sink;). I love winning!
might need to work something out on the tunze's if your not gonna use them :)

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I scored in my first ever reefstock...but I kinda paiiid for this stuff if ya catch my drift..still came up ahead on the day i think so far. Won the MRC CR2 Dual Calcium Reactor and 24' Blue/Magenta Stunner Strip...traded some chem tests+ other stuff to newtoreef for a Coralife T5 unit for my fuge yipppeee!

Anyone interested in my cartoon size MRC CR2 Dual Reactor? No Pump but I have a Mag5...that I think will run it. Gotta check on that. I'm open for equipment trades or $ at this point because I cannot do anything with it. I put 2 tickets in lol....i never win anything. got lucky. Anyways just puttin it out there, I hold onto it if not!

GREAT SHOW! Someone said they had $15k in prizes this year - Good stuff too.