Reefuel - Feed Your Reef

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
try a little of your oyster feast in the O. marina just before you feed it to the Apocyclops. I think the pods
grow a little better with the browner foods hehe.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Good thinking. Thats Gale for ya, always using his noggin. I might also try the phycopure.

I will probably get starter cultures of Isochrysis & Rhodomonas in the next couple of weeks and give culturing those a whirl. Off to ace hardware tonight to get me some 64oz ball jars. I am sick of drinking soda man!!! I do really like the glass jars, thanks for turning me on to them Gale :)

space

Butterfly Fish
I'll grab some once my tank is up and going soon.

Once my tanks cycles, would they survive without any fish in there? I would like to build up my pod count in my refugium and in the tank before adding any type of fish.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
As I am sure some of you are aware Reefuel will be donating $5 to the Cameroon Fund for every bottle purchased at Elite Reef Fest. I will also be donating a few bottles for the raffle. On top of that for the first few buyers who are interested I will be giving away a free portion of Red Bush Hayi with your bottle purchase! This macro is very good at nutrient export and will work well with chaeto or any other algae you might currently have. The algae can be placed in either your fuge or display tank. Here is a picture of a Hayi colony (the red macro)

Thanks guys, see you Saturday!