Ric Group buy with snails as a bonus

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
scchase;337819 said:
Ill take a pack as well how do you plan on dividing ip who gets what color wise?

The colors will be an even mix (IE 25 orange/rainbow, 25 neon greens, 25 blues, 25 multicolor per 100).

So I'd try to get everyone that orders a 10 pack 2 of each, then 2 more random...

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok, no fish available. Only inverts right now are Astrea, I can get 100 for $40, or 1000 for $300.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
How about the flower anemones does he have any of those packs left?

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok, I'm leaning towards ordering these ASAP for delivery next Tuesday. Pickup can be in Parker. I can hold some as needed, prefer fast pickups though...

Last edited by a moderator:

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
If we can get ten people it's $64 per person. Only thing is if it's asap. Idk if I'll be in got lots of bills to pay but if it's more near the meeting in for sure in! But I think I need to be for sure in any ways. Less then $10 a pop that's a steal.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
If you need my fragtank is basically empty and could hold several hundred.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
scchase;337882 said:
If you need my fragtank is basically empty and could hold several hundred.
Cool, might need to consider that if people cannot pickup ASAP.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
JuanGutz;337878 said:
If we can get ten people it's $64 per person. Only thing is if it's asap. Idk if I'll be in got lots of bills to pay but if it's more near the meeting in for sure in! But I think I need to be for sure in any ways. Less then $10 a pop that's a steal.

These are not shipped prices...

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
sethsolomon;337879 said:
put me down for one for sure. and considering going to the 25

Not sure what this means?

1 10 pack of the ricordeas and 15 snails?

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok, this is what I have so far. Some people I'm not clear on, or some are one the fence. If you want these for next week delivery, post up what you want. If you need me to hold until the January meeting, we can figure that out, but will need payment this week, and no guarantees beyond them arriving next Tuesday.

People committed:

Munch - 1 1/2
Jeremiah - 1
Justin144 - 2
scchase - 1 ric pack, 1 5 pack rock nems
SkyShark 1/2
Rumen -1

Shipping will be split equally once I have the final numbers we'll have a better idea. Expecting $49 for the first5 packs, then $5 per pack afterwards. This was the ballpark given to me.

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Can you put me down for the 10 pack rock nem pls....someone stop me already !!!!

Last edited by a moderator: