Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
You can reduce my Rics to a half and Ill share with Turbo

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bump, looking for 2 more to get in on the 10 ricordea packs. Cost would be about 75 per person. Includes 15 Astrea snails!

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Couple have asked, shipping will be split evenly across the number of orders. So you only pay your portion of what you got, if 1 person get's 1 item, they pay $5. If they order two items, they pay $10. I'm expecting shipping to be about $5 per item. First 5 are $49, then every other pack is supposed to be $5. If you split, you'll pay $2.50, etc...

Also, here's the DOA policy from the vendor:

SHIPPING & RETURNS

We will hold orders for up to 7 days. After 7 days the customer is responsible for dead or damaged livestock.
Rare Reef LLC will ship your order normally within 3 business days of being placed. We try to get things shipped as soon as possible though and we just want you all to be aware we do high volumes and sometimes the number of orders coming in gets us backed up slightly. Thanks For Understanding!

Continental U.S.
FedEx Priority Overnight Express - 10:30am Next Day

Shipping Per Order: $49.00 - Includes Insulated Box
- Includes heat pack or icepack when necessary

Delta Cargo provides quick, reliable, C.O.D. shipping that allows us to ship larger items or quantity. If you would prefer this option please let us know.
*Most packages are available very quickly with airline transportation.**

Florida Resident Options
- Includes Insulated Box
- Includes heat pack or icepack when necessary

Fedex Overnight Priority By 10:30 AM Next Day Covers most of Florida DOES NOT COVER PANHANDLE AT ALL
Shipping Per Order: $20.00

Panhandle of Florida $30
Fedex Overnight Priority By 10:30 AM Next Day

Local Pick Up - FREE must be arranged to suit our schedule

Puerto Rico FedEx International - Normally By 4pm Arrival Shipping Per Order: $75.00
- Includes Insulated Box
- Includes heat pack or ice pack when necessary

Return Policy:
All DOA refunds will be in the form of Store Credit - No Exceptions - No Refunds.
There is no refund/credit for the cost of shipping due to DOA.
This cost is paid to FedEx and cannot be recovered. NO EXCEPTIONS

Order Cancellation:
There will be a 15% restocking fee for any orders canceled after 48 hours.

Live Arrival Guarantee:
To guarantee a timely exchange you MUST follow the below guidelines:

-You must be present for the First Attempt of Delivery

- Pictures of the dead specimen must be forwarded to RareReef@aol.com within 2 hours of time stamp that fedex tracking shows delivered.

You May Not Be Covered under our L.A.G. if:
- Your shipping address is different than your billing address
- If you request special delivery options (Hold at Fedex Location, Shipping with a Friend,
- RARE REEF LLC is not responsible for shipment issues on the fault of the Shipper. I.E. Delays, Mechanical Issues, Weather Issues, Personnel Issues, etc...
- In the case of lost or delayed package Fedex will ONLY cover $100 and the cost of shipping that is responsibility of the buyer to pursue and make those claims.
- Due To Fedex Rules On Covered Contents They Will Only Offer $100 Of Coverage And Shipping Costs. We take NO RESPONSIBILITY for anything damage/theft/loss/delay that fedex/ups is to blame for. By clicking CHECKOUT now and paying your agree to not do unlawful charge backs and damage against Rare Reef LLC.

Rare Reef LLC Holds The Final Right To Refuse Any Refund And We Hold The Right To Add You To A National Do Not Sell List

Privacy Policy:
Rare Reef LLC Promises to never share, sell, or trade your private information including name, address, and phone numbers with any Third Party.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok, final order going in as follows:

People committed:

Munch - 2 ric
Jeremiah - 1 ric
Nemesis - 1 ric
sethsolomon - 1 ric
Justin144 - 1 ric
Turbo4toy - 1/2 ric
SkyShark 1/2 ric - Andrew_bram 1/2 ric
Rumen -1 ric pack, 2 5 pack rock nem
scchase - 1/2 ric pack, 1 5 pack rock nem
jbanman14 - 1 ric pack, 1 5 pack rock nem

I'll have your breakdown of totals shortly.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tony44;338011 said:
I thought I was in for half order. Post 38. If not then next time.
I believe I have you correct, seeing something I'm not?

People committed:

Munch - 2 ric
Jeremiah - 1 ric
Nemesis - 1 ric
sethsolomon - 1 ric
Justin144 - 1 ric
Turbo4toy - 1/2 ric
SkyShark 1/2 ric - Andrew_bram 1/2 ric
Rumen -1 ric pack, 2 5 pack rock nem
scchase - 1/2 ric pack, 1 5 pack rock nem
jbanman14 - 1 ric pack, 1 5 pack rock nem

Last edited by a moderator:

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ocean, you want a half or full? I'm filling orders off my total, so you can do either.

Let me know the PayPal or whatever method works and I can pick them up at the meet or what ever is more convenient, looking forward to meeting some of you guys.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok, totals are in this attachment, To keep things super simple, each order was $65 (32.50 for you half orders). Shipping was $5 per order. If you see any incorrect values, let me know!

View attachment 22415

I can take paypal at smonchunski@hotmail.com as a gift, or cash at pickup next week.

I'll have a solid shipping date next week, expecting Tuesday, but will delay if the weather doesn't look good a day or two as needed.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tony, I'm an idiot. Sorry, I have you in for sure.

That's what I get for multi-tasking.

Ok, totals are in this attachment, To keep things super simple, each order was $65 (32.50 for you half orders). Shipping was $5 per order. If you see any incorrect values, let me know!

I can take paypal at smonchunski@hotmail.com as a gift, or cash at pickup next week.

I'll have a solid shipping date next week, expecting Tuesday, but will delay if the weather doesn't look good a day or two as needed.

View attachment 22420

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I can add you, what do you want? Pickup is in Parker, or Jan meeting in Aurora. Not sure if that changes anything for ya...

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
At this point I filled all the halfs, so it's 10 rics or 5 rock nems min...

Unless someone else wants to jump in for another half, or if anyone else is lurking wants in as well...