Ryan's 10gal

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Ryan's 10gal

ryan;245530 said:
yes, please measure whatever goes in the tank! looking up tunze right now
The diameter of the magnet is 2". The entire assembly (magnet, float, and snail guard) sticks out exactly 2" from the glass.

G

mid June update. SPS are growing well! the blue milli in the middle is starting to shade a bunch of corals under it. AI Sol is up to 70% and corasl are soaking it up!crappy Iphone pic:

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tanks is looking great, glad to see it still going.

Might have missed it, but what do you use for a fuge light? My submersible light worked, but just failed for the 2nd time and I need to find an alternative.

G

sawnny, james, and I moved the tank to my new apt last weekend. We covered the top in plastic and taped the edges to it wouldn't spill, and we took the entire shelf with tank on it and put it on our laps in the back of a car! Then up 3 floors to my new place and not a rock moved! I think swanny has a pic... I love nano tanks! hahah

G

jahmic;251835 said:
Tanks is looking great, glad to see it still going.

Might have missed it, but what do you use for a fuge light? My submersible light worked, but just failed for the 2nd time and I need to find an alternative.
Still going. I have a potential southwest airline internship coming up this fall in Dallas, and if that happens the tank is coming down. If not, I wanted to move everything to my 20L. Interesting you asked about the fuge light as my nano-glo just quit working! I have a temporary incandescent light over it now, but need to source another low profile led setup...

G

Swanny;251850 said:
I erased the damn pics on accident. But I will say driving behind them made me nervous everytime they hit a bump, lol.
haha, the tape held well! only a little water escaped.