Sad and Happy day

pidge

Angel Fish
SOOOO, Im not quite sure if this is where I should be posting this. But I just found out today that I will be moving out of the state. I am going to NC for my fiances internship in psychology. I gotta say that this has been an amazing community! And Im not too sure if there is another one that is going to be able to compare to the size and overall acceptance of this community. I have looked at the communities in Raleigh and they are now way even near as good as this one! I havent gone to any meetings, but I am going to miss this place and people more than words can say. Thank you to everyone for all the info and support through out the years! And Happy Reefing!!!!! (I cannot wait to get back into it!!!)

Ryan

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
You're going to be missed, for sure! Safe travels, and may you find adventure and community wherever you go.

pidge

Angel Fish
Andrew_bram;297717 said:
Your gonna come back eventually right. And you can always still participate with us even though your far away
Unfortunately I dont think I will ever move back to CO. Which is CRAZY, I love it here, but not as much as I love my fiance. Oh believe me I will always be trolling the boards!

pidge

Angel Fish
FinsUp!;297719 said:
You're going to be missed, for sure! Safe travels, and may you find adventure and community wherever you go.
Thanks! Out of all the options of places to go NC is the best for me(woodworking).

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
No doubt!! NC is awesome for woodworking. I wish we could drag you down to Mexico for a bit, to do some woodworking on the house...

pidge

Angel Fish
Haddonisreef;297722 said:
That's the thing about friends! Things never change!! Good luck man!
For Sure!!
FinsUp!;297723 said:
No doubt!! NC is awesome for woodworking. I wish we could drag you down to Mexico for a bit, to do some woodworking on the house...
I dont think youd really have to drag me!

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
I LOVE NC! I didn't want to come back. Raleigh is really fun, at least it was in my single days. Have fun and enjoy yourself. Don't want to see you go, but that's a great place you're moving to.

Sent from my tablet using a rock and chisel

Last edited by a moderator:

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Booooo! :)

I'm so sorry to see you go. I love the stand and canopy you made me I only wish I could have had you do the work for my in wall tank.

halmus

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I'm just coming to CO in a few months. It seems like a great community. I think you'll love NC though. I lived south of Raleigh for a couple years. Raleigh/Chapel Hill/Durham is one of my favorite metro areas, at least it was as a single guy. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ryan you will be missed my friend! It has been my pleasure to meet you and to see your work, top notch!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Ikan60

Turbo Snail
M.A.S.C Club Member
Oh no! I just finished telling everyone how gorgeous my new stand is and how awesome your custom stands are. Who's going to build my dream stand now? Seriously, congratulations and best of luck! It was wonderful to have met you! You do amazing work. You will be missed.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Oh no! Guess I'll have to fumble around with my new woodworking tools when I get them next month and hope for the best. Maybe if I stare at Kris' stand long enough I'll absorb some of your skills. :p

Sad to see you go, but NC is the one state on the east coast that I'd happily move to. Used to visit Franklin/Robbinsville every year when I lived out east...and know at least one other great carpenter out there.

Enjoy! And definitely keep in touch :)

pidge

Angel Fish
H2O_intolerant;297726 said:
I LOVE NC! I didn't want to come back. Raleigh is really fun, at least it was in my single days. Have fun and enjoy yourself. Don't want to see you go, but that's a great place you're moving to.

Sent from my tablet using a rock and chisel
halmus;297747 said:
I'm just coming to CO in a few months. It seems like a great community. I think you'll love NC though. I lived south of Raleigh for a couple years. Raleigh/Chapel Hill/Durham is one of my favorite metro areas, at least it was as a single guy. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well then I guess its going to be miserable for me:lie:

pidge

Angel Fish
Ikan60;297798 said:
Oh no! I just finished telling everyone how gorgeous my new stand is and how awesome your custom stands are. Who's going to build my dream stand now? Seriously, congratulations and best of luck! It was wonderful to have met you! You do amazing work. You will be missed.
Thanks!!! I hope you guys love the stand! I can still do your dream build, I am going to need an excuse to come back out here!

ThunderTwonk;297732 said:
Booooo! :)

I'm so sorry to see you go. I love the stand and canopy you made me I only wish I could have had you do the work for my in wall tank.
Ya know, I can get the specs from you and still build it.......... just sayin........

pidge

Angel Fish
jahmic;297835 said:
Oh no! Guess I'll have to fumble around with my new woodworking tools when I get them next month and hope for the best. Maybe if I stare at Kris' stand long enough I'll absorb some of your skills. :p

Sad to see you go, but NC is the one state on the east coast that I'd happily move to. Used to visit Franklin/Robbinsville every year when I lived out east...and know at least one other great carpenter out there.

Enjoy! And definitely keep in touch :)

You can always email me if you have any questions! I love woodworking and love being able to help people! Seriously let me know!

pidge

Angel Fish
I feel kinda bad that I got a lot of connections from the community and never became a sponsor or member. So I am going to see what I have laying around the shop and build a stand and donate it to MASC for a raffle. What size is best? Somethin small-ish since I dont have too much stuff laying around. 60 cube? 50? Something around the 36" to 24" would be doable.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
36x36 by 36 tall that would save me lots of work! Haha! Only kidding

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk