Sad and Happy day

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bajamike;297920 said:
Good luck on your move. Thanks for all the work you did on Dons tank! it will never be forgotten.
A+ on that brother!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
pidge;297909 said:
I feel kinda bad that I got a lot of connections from the community and never became a sponsor or member. So I am going to see what I have laying around the shop and build a stand and donate it to MASC for a raffle. What size is best? Somethin small-ish since I dont have too much stuff laying around. 60 cube? 50? Something around the 36" to 24" would be doable.
WOW! That'd be awesome of you! Whatever you make, we'll find a good setup to go with it.

pidge

Angel Fish
So, I've taken a look at all the materials I have kicking around, and unfortunately I don't have enough to make something out of a single species. So I've decided to do it out of a lot of different stuff. Walnut, curly maple, Purple Heart, American cherry, pine burl, quarter sawn oak and Osage orange. It is definitely going to be a much different looking stand than anything else out there. And just to keep the build fairly simple it's going to be for a 60 cube and in the shaker style. Let me know if you guys think it'll be too much going on.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Man it really sucks to hear that your leaving I don't know how I missed this yesterday. You do some amazing work

pidge

Angel Fish
Craigar;298045 said:
Man it really sucks to hear that your leaving I don't know how I missed this yesterday. You do some amazing work
Thanks Craig! Yeah I pretty bummed to be leaving but it'll be great! We are getting married in May and then move in together once we take the plunge to NC. So it's pretty exciting, lots of big things!

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Holy bones that sounds cool! Wonder if I can talk mike into takin a cube tank to Mexico...

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
60 cube???? Hmmm that footprint would fit my tank nicely :p

I'd stuff that raffle box if Martin didn't already build such a nice stand ;)