September - MASC's Annual FAMILY BBQ, FUNDRAISER and GARAGE SALE 2014

September - MASC's Annual FAMILY BBQ, FUNDRAISER and GARAGE SALE 2014

• yes - of course, I wouldn't miss it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes - myself and another

• yes - myself and 2 others

• yes - myself and several others (more than 3)

• Im really sorry I have to miss this

• Total voters

xsocali

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Like to thank the MASC BOD for putting on a great event for a worthy cause,was nice meeting everyone one today.Great raffle,won some nice stuff and thank you to all those that donated.I won the two clowns from Mav and since I live in ColoradoSprings, I would like you to dbtc to a newbie since it is to far for me.

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thank you to everyone that came out today, and thanks to everyone that donated to the raffle. Weather was in our favor, and had a nice turn out for a great cause. It was good to see everyone again, as well as a few new faces.

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
xsocali;326856 said:
Like to thank the MASC BOD for putting on a great event for a worthy cause,was nice meeting everyone one today.Great raffle,won some nice stuff and thank you to all those that donated.I won the two clowns from Mav and since I live in ColoradoSprings, I would like you to dbtc to a newbie since it is to far for me.
I'm sure we can get them down to you! I could meet you in castle rock as well

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Ya one of us could bring them down for fragtober fest too
but ya was a great meeting, thanks to everyone that came out for it. Always good to see everyone, hopefully my cooking didn't kill anyone :p

Last edited by a moderator:

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
It was great to see old and new faces. Thank you all for supporting our friend Ken!

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks everyone for the generosity!!!

The community's support put together $703 dollars to assist Ken with his medical builds! Thanks everyone who showed up today to enjoy the weather. :)

Good luck to you this week Ken, we're pulling for you!

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Awesome job to all who put this event together. Had a lot of fun, even if Ruben did win my biocube :doh:. Thanks a lot!

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
By the way didn't see a sign in sheet for the event did that count towards our membership? If so thats my second.

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Need to see some pics and do I get credit since I talked to CRW and Balz and Jahmic and SynDen? Even though I missed the sign in sheet I mean I was obviously there lol. That would be my second event btw, yeah baby!

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Adam and I missed the sign in sheet too