She's gonna kill me build thread!!!!

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
If this keeps happening to you others have to be having similar problems. What did Reeflo say?

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I just found out. I will call them tomorrow. Guess it's good think I have a small water change pump and I have mega flow in display

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
If it where me id get rid of that pump. Craig has darts for 125. Seems like that pump is a disaster waiting to happen

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Waiting for this pump is killing me so I guess I am going to drain sump and add a couple of baffles. I have had a few micro bubble issues and gonna not run it open. So I will need some cheto my friends.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
you know you can always have some of ours. We're having withdrawals from our fish buddies!

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Give up the good fight on that one and get a dart. I have to touch mine to see if its running. Super quiet.

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would live to get a dart but the funds are tight. They are replacing this one and supposedly it has the fix in it. I will say if this one turns out to break I will ask for my money back or a completely different kind of pump

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Djmm1177;278588 said:
That's cause Tess was taking care of it! U should be proud. I would come home to a flooded house lol!
Yeah! You've ALWAYS done a great job with his tank when he was gone. This surprises me not at all.