• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Because of all the threads and accusations going around, you guys will decide my fate.

Do you want me on the Board or not.

Only comment if you want, a vote is enough.

I will leave this open for 1 week. Then I'll do what the poll requires.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am on my phone so I can not vote but I think you should remain on the bod you are a great asset to the club.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dbarnes;195976 said:
Yes, drew you chad and Craig are honest members who contribute in a positive manor!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
I couldn't agree more

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
cdrewferd;195962 said:
Because of all the threads and accusations going around, you guys will decide my fate.

Do you want me on the Board or not.

Only comment if you want, a vote is enough.

I will leave this open for 1 week. Then I'll do what the poll requires.
Yes, drew you chad and Craig are honest members who contribute in a positive manor!

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
+1. You are the first person I've met in the club and you have hooked me up to start my tank. Your a great guy and have a lot of potential to the club. Stay on the board!!

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Drew. Lets sit down and talk first.

I think a lot of the issues have to deal with the previous board since you are very new to it.

Regardless of what the poll says, I would not tell you to step down. I think this whole situation needs to be discussed and addressed first.

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dbarnes;195976 said:

Sorry i forgot schase too, very great member and genuinely good guy!

Drew dont go anywhere!

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Drew is a great guy and I have no issues going out of my way to help as I am doing now!

You to chad. I have gained a couple great friends!

Craig, well I don't know you. YET haha

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
09bumblebee;196005 said:
Drew is a great guy and I have no issues going out of my way to help as I am doing now!

You to chad. I have gained a couple great friends!

Craig, well I don't know you. YET haha
Just wait till you need them as friends......

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wicked Demon;196025 said:
Just wait till you need them as friends......
Already have and they have gone out if their way for me on numerous instances. Can we get back to the reason we are here now.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
09bumblebee;196042 said:
Already have and they have gone out if their way for me on numerous instances. Can we get back to the reason we are here now.
x1000

Drew I don't see any reason to step down, you're a great asset to the club and being elected to the board was well deserved.

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
To me that depends. I really think things need to calm down, bylaws need to be reviewed, and people involved need to settle things in a closed forum (as should have happened in the first place) although at this point I feel so many have become involved that the posts would have to be viewable by the public. If bylaws were violated the posts should remain open until an emergency club election can be held, at which point perhaps all board positions should be reviewed. This whole Idea of voting members off without warning, and replacing their positions without a vote bothers me. I like to think that our BOD can conduct themselves with each other in a more professional manner. In most organizations the act of voting out a board member requires a special vote in which all board members know this to be the purpose of the meeting well in advance. At this point the reputation and credibility of both the club and the BOD have been damaged and what once could have been settled in private now must be brought to light, as much as one might like to blame this on the posts of the voted off members, the blame must also fall on the BOD for their part. If this is the BOD's club and you allow us to be members than do as you will, but if the BOD are elected representatives of the club than ABIDE BY THE BYLAWS. Otherwise you run the risk of creating a club within a club, and that is when abuses of funds and power will occur, and let's be honest, none of us would want to be in the "B" club. Just my opinion, take it or leave it.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
ReeferMatt;196055 said:
To me that depends. I really think things need to calm down, bylaws need to be reviewed, and people involved need to settle things in a closed forum (as should have happened in the first place) although at this point I feel so many have become involved that the posts would have to be viewable by the public. If bylaws were violated the posts should remain open until an emergency club election can be held, at which point perhaps all board positions should be reviewed. This whole Idea of voting members off without warning, and replacing their positions without a vote bothers me. I like to think that our BOD can conduct themselves with each other in a more professional manner. In most organizations the act of voting out a board member requires a special vote in which all board members know this to be the purpose of the meeting well in advance. At this point the reputation and credibility of both the club and the BOD have been damaged and what once could have been settled in private now must be brought to light, as much as one might like to blame this on the posts of the voted off members, the blame must also fall on the BOD for their part. If this is the BOD's club and you allow us to be members than do as you will, but if the BOD are elected representatives of the club than ABIDE BY THE BYLAWS. Otherwise you run the risk of creating a club within a club, and that is when abuses of funds and power will occur, and let's be honest, none of us would want to be in the "B" club. Just my opinion, take it or leave it.
+1

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I have moved this thread to members only and I hope that is done with our percussion as it is being done in the best interest of the club.

I have also created a thread in the general forum under masc info announcing a public meeting to discuss these recent events among other things there is questions on.

The thread can be found here.

http://www.marinecolorado.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15745

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Don't forget to vote guys.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am not voting until I know what is going on I really wish everyone would take a deep breath and shot of whiskey as this plays out instead of jumping the gun.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Drew i also am refraining from this vote until the "evidence" and or fact are provided by the reaming board, but as of now no one will give us answers

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
So you guys are out to lynch us, but won't vote. Cool.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Drew, I also don't have enough insight to decide. But since the poll was imbalanced, I balanced it. We are jumping the gun, we need context to the accusations and decisions that were made.

Status
Not open for further replies.