Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
cdrewferd;196282 said:
So you guys are out to lynch us, but won't vote. Cool.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one is out to Lynch you.

People want the FACTs. And people want to make sure this never happens again.

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
cdrewferd;196282 said:
So you guys are out to lynch us, but won't vote. Cool.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Drew i am not out to Lynch anyone all i want is the truth what ever that may be if someone can show me the thread where the dinner expense was discussed and the bank statement i will shut up if proven wrong and make a public appology to anyone i offended.

with none of the BOD wanting to provide me with my request makes me curious and irritated that the club is not looking out for the best interest for all members.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
dvenson;196294 said:
Drew i am not out to Lynch anyone all i want is the truth what ever that may be if someone can show me the thread where the dinner expense was discussed and the bank statement i will shut up if proven wrong and make a public appology to anyone i offended.

with none of the BOD wanting to provide me with my request makes me curious and irritated that the club is not looking out for the best interest for all members.
With none of the bod trying to come up with answers in the other thread and the pm I sent that you responded to not an effort to get questions answered?

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar;196297 said:
With none of the bod trying to come up with answers in the other thread and the pm I sent that you responded to not an effort to get questions answered?
im not sure what you mean by this statement

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes you should stay! Of course! Your an active member who had contributed plenty before and after your nomination for BOD-

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I don't want anyone to resign. This stuff happens every year. We all just need to chill out and talk about
how to improve things.

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
That's hard to do when a handful of members jump up and down, screaming for attention and demanding immediate responses.

Thankless job = MASC BOD.

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
dvenson;196294 said:

I voted for you to stay a member of the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.