Some stock phots for 1-25-14! SPS lovers beware......

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Stylophora, blue polyped variety. I'm sure it has a "name" but I don't know what it is.

Thanks for your support Rick! I do appreciate it. I did get a couple of Yasha gobies in along with a very small Randalii goby that might do well in your new 16g!

And Craig, one left at $13. Sold the other one today.

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks a lot for everything cris!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Chris, thanks for the killer pieces today! Amazing stuff as always

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Amazing deals amazing prices amazing guy no more to be said!

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Thanks guys! Glad you could make it by and hopefully all the pieces you picked out today do great. My acans are doing well even after a little bandsaw harassment, thanks again.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Blindrage;290153 said:
I am not worried about any of the vendors on this forum disappointing me. I do have a soft spot for AA though since I bought pretty much my entire setup from Cris. Tank, light, sump, skimmer, etc. Three quarters plus of my livestock came from him also.

In fact it would make my life easier if I just set up a hefty part of my paycheck to direct deposit directly into his business account.
You couldn't have picked a better place to get started, IMO. And yeah, direct deposit into Cris's account is a GREAT idea.

Micheal

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Chris was nice enough to let me visit his store today, only words to describe his place are F'n amazing. Everything is beautiful, clean, perfect. Amazing colors, prices. Will definitely have to restrain myself from making weekly trips to his place. Thanks again for letting me stop by.

Micheal

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Couldn't agree more!!