Stand and canopy fabrication

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
So in the memory of don Any stand or canopy I build for someone I will donate $50 to dons family if I build stand and canopy I'll donate $100 to the fund. Offer ends 6-1-12

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Peninsula stand and canopy build single ended overflow need to cut door holes out and finish sanding then stain

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I spy a cart in that last picture! What kind is it I used to have a ktm 125 shifter many years ago.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Its kart I threw together to run around the neighborhood it's an alcohol mix race engine it but it's just parts and pieces I had laying around lol

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar said:
Its kart I threw together to run around the neighborhood it's an alcohol mix race engine it but it's just parts and pieces I had laying around lol
I used to race but got really expensive ALL the time haha. And the rules just got more and more ridiculous every year.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
tlsrcs;171366 said:
Looks great man. What size tank is that for
It's a 100 gallon peninsula style that has a full 6 " overflow on the one end and is spaced a foot off the wall to accommodate for a wall that it will stick past.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Very nice.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craigar;126760 said:
Thanks every one if your interested pm me and will gladly do u you a quote I need some basic questions answered.
Build location? (will it need to be built on site or can it be built in my shop)
Tank size dementions
Height of canopy?
Lights within canopy?
Vertical or horizontal doors?
Type of wood?
Stain or paint
How fancy of moldings and trim?
Timeframe?

300 gallon mixed reef
90 gallon bowfront fowlr
I have a 200g BF that I need a canopy built for, but I am in C. Springs....is that still do-able with dims and then I just go pick it up when complete? Basic dims are L-6' W-18" and bows out to 24" and I want it 18" tall with 2" of that hanging over to cover the tank trim. I will install the lighting myself. Would like the whole front portion (bow portion) to fold up for access to lights and feeding/dosing. Type of wood, no preference. No stain or paint. I don't need anything too fancy for trim. I will be going out of state on August 23, and was hoping to have something built before then. (I know it's small window, sorry) Let me know if this project is do-able.