Sweet

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Made it over to my favorite LFS today and picked up an awesome Clown Grouper and 3 Helfrichi Firefish Goby. Everything is doing good lots of caves for the Clown in the 34 gal. However after about 1 hour I can not locate 1 of the fire fish. Tank is covered so I dont think he jumped. Hopefully he is just sleeping in the rocks somewhere, awful expensive to be lost.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
The clown grouper wouldnt eat the fire fish would he?

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
I would say the grouper would eat anything that fits in his mouth.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pulled this off another web site for you.

Foods:
Like most groupers it is a meat eater that preys on small fish.

Social Behaviors:
This fish is a solitary predator that hangs out among the rocks waiting for prey.

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
chrislorentz;115261 said:
The clown grouper wouldnt eat the fire fish would he?
Yes... it would..... and thank you for the expensive snack.

katyttt

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
He will absolutely eat those and any other fish he can fit in his mouth and get quite large, we had one at Aquamart over six inches long that could eat half the fish in the shop. Hurry and remove any others or decorative inverts!

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok just a bad attempt at Humor I guess. Seemed kinda boring around here tonight, thought I would get something stirred up didnt go off to well..... hell I can not afford the Grouper much less 3 Helfrichi Firefish Goby. :)

katyttt

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am glad to hear that you were kidding and hope that a quality shop like Elite would ask enough questions to stop that kind of mistake from happening, though it really is the responsibility of the tank owner to know what will do well in the home tank and what will not.

Had me going there for a minute,

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yea, if I did get a clown grouper it would go in the 180 FOWLR.

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
dv3;115285 said:
damn i thought this was about cake or something :(
Pie > cake

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
For my birthday this year my wife baked me a cake and a pie cut a hole in the cake and put the pie in and then frosted. Pie in a cake! Chocolate and blueberry was amazing.

ps hope you find your fish Chris #2

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
chrislorentz;115268 said:
Ok just a bad attempt at Humor I guess. Seemed kinda boring around here tonight, thought I would get something stirred up didnt go off to well..... hell I can not afford the Grouper much less 3 Helfrichi Firefish Goby. :)
I want my click back! :)

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
chrislorentz;115268 said:
Ha! I was secretly hoping you didn't need such advise from a rookie like me :)

Cheesecake has its moments, depends on if it's no-bake or baked and what I'm in the mood for. Sometimes a moist cake is in order though.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
You missed it all mike.......lol