Sweet

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
rmougey I see no smiley face behind your statement. Sorry to waste your time. :)

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Kalgra already had it for me....... and I promise not to write lol behind everything I type either. Oh crap.. i think I just did......

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
if i didnt write lol behind everything i write then everyone would think i was an a-hole ...oh wait nm ...lol

i learnt it from juan

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
chrislorentz;115268 said:
Ok just a bad attempt at Humor I guess. Seemed kinda boring around here tonight, thought I would get something stirred up didnt go off to well..... hell I can not afford the Grouper much less 3 Helfrichi Firefish Goby. :)
That $hit is funny!

miwoodar

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Trolling works best when you're relatively new to the group. The 1800+ posts worked against you here. I think you should go start an account on one of the national forums, post up the same scenario in a newbie section, and let us watch what unfolds.

(Almost forgot to add the lol) lol

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
miwoodar;115449 said:
Trolling works best when you're relatively new to the group. The 1800+ posts worked against you here. I think you should go start an account on one of the national forums, post up the same scenario in a newbie section, and let us watch what unfolds.

(Almost forgot to add the lol) lol
Like the guy on RC that was going to build a complete 5000g reef for $1500, in a rental property no less. It was contagious I couldnt stop reading the stupid thing. It was obviously complete nonsense but people just kept flaming the guy it was crazy how much attention that post got but my legitimate question regarding reef chemistry got but one response. Granted it was a link to Randy Holmes Farley so nuff said.

Chris post it on RC and see how many people rip you apart over there. lol Lets make a DBTC contest out of it we can guess how many hits it gets in a single day. The winner gets a piece of the Lobo I killed last week. ;)
( by the way i'm not serious I dont really think you should do that.)

miwoodar

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pffft, you forgot the lol.

I completely missed the 5000g reef for $1500. I'm going to have to look that one up.

[serious-er part of this thread]
RHF is a god. I was very glad to hear that he won the MASNA Aquarist of the Year award a few years back. I used to have his link on my desktop as a ready reference...http://reefkeeping.com/issues/author/rhf.php (They need to do a topics list his Advanced Aquarist days - some of his best stuff, IMHO, was done over there.)
[/serious-er part of this thread]

Back to the funny part of the thread...somebody has an account they want to throw away, yes? It doesn't need to be RC.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
miwoodar;115455 said:
Back to the funny part of the thread...somebody has an account they want to throw away, yes? It doesn't need to be RC.
i do but i'm banned :)

Hell. I have an account that can be tossed, I never use it. How about "My 20 gallon: Stock List- Yellow tang, two maroon clowns, a lion fish, a RBTA, sail fin tang, (But that doesn't actually matter because the fish are small...) Lights- 20 watt fluorescent Filter- Aquaclear 20. 5 lbs of LR, and a few torches" Lol, I'd like to see what that would bring up...

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
hehehehe the first response will suprise you........ at least it did me and I dont know how to respond to it.......lol

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
lol... would reply but that might make it obvious since my only reply is to the incident a couple weeks ago ...someone bump it ...lol

miwoodar

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
NFW! Awesome! I'm buying a box of popcorn.

I like the tact of the guy who said that you just bought an expensive dinner

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
yea I can not believe there has not been more flaming. finally I found a reason I wish I was not banned from RC, there would be some good flaming there.