The Columbine H.S. Memorial tank needs more flow!

Due to budget cuts, we are on a very tight spending limit for the memorial tank in the library. As a result, the two little Koralias in the tank aren't doing the job good enough. There are loads of detritus stuck all in the rocks and sand that we would like to get rid of. Also, the sps and all the other corals would definitely benefit from the added water movement. If you have anything you would be willing to donate, private message me to see if we can work something out. I will pick up donated items.
Thank you,
Jason Webb and Jeff Berrier: Columbine Memorial Tank Caretakers

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Can any vendors hit up their distributors and find a donation of new ones?

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
how big is the tank? I have a moded maxi jet I had 2 in my 300 and had a ton of flow.If you could use the one let me know

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok I got a free 2 polyp frag of these super awesome Galactic Collisions to whom ever donates a koralia 3 or equivalent to the cause. Mike don't worry I got you taken care of too my man!!!

Oh and I'm donating a koralia evolution 3 and going to see the tank on Wednesday hopefully. Jeff, talked to Jason earlier today.

Last edited by a moderator:
CRW Reef;190074 said:
Ok I got a free 2 polyp frag of these super awesome Galactic Collisions to whom ever donates a koralia 3 or equivalent to the cause. Mike don't worry my man I got you taken care of too my man!!!

Oh and I'm donating a koralia evolution 3 and going to see the tank on Wednesday hopefully. Jeff, talked to Jason earlier today.
Thank you very much for the donations and help, when are you planning on stopping by Wednesday? And I just shot Jason an eMail.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Need a Hydor Koralia Evolution 550 or 750?

Also, anyone have pics of this tank? Never seen it before...

Munch;190076 said:
Need a Hydor Koralia Evolution 550 or 750?

Also, anyone have pics of this tank? Never seen it before...
I can take a video or some pics of it Monday if you would like to see it, and the bigger the pump, the better.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm putting an order in tomorrow to Fosters and Smith, I'll order an extra Hydor Koralia Evolution 1050 - if that'll work for you? I never use these pumps, so just want to make sure it's good for you guys.

Chad, hang onto that Galatic for me :)

Munch;190080 said:
I'm putting an order in tomorrow to Fosters and Smith, I'll order an extra Hydor Koralia Evolution 1050 - if that'll work for you? I never use these pumps, so just want to make sure it's good for you guys.

Chad, hang onto that Galatic for me :)
That would be fantastic! Thank you, just pm me your address when it comes in and I'll stop buy and pick it up if that works for you, and I hope you enjoy the Galactic frag :).

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Yeppers all yours Scott, you are the man! Thanks for your more than generous donation my friend.

Looks like we got 3 powerheads for you Jeff!

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Glad to help. If you guys ever need anything, post up. I'm a sucker for a great cause :)

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Chad would you want to grab that from my work or you want to meet me at that mc Ds again so you can take that to them.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I'll get the powerhead from Mike, touchbase with Jason Mon or Tues and well get the heads to the tank Wednesday.

Rebel

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow--Jeff, thanks for taking this initiative. And thank you to everyone who has offered to help. You all are wonderful. I just got back into town from racing with the mountain bike team, and this is a nice surprise.