The Columbine H.S. Memorial tank needs more flow!

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Are we good, or do we need more flow still? I've got 2 1050s and a 750 sitting in a bucket and I've got a koralia smartwave wavemaker I'm not using...

Blazinjack;190245 said:
Are we good, or do we need more flow still? I've got 2 1050s and a 750 sitting in a bucket and I've got a koralia smartwave wavemaker I'm not using...
Yes, we could use one of the 1050s, and the SmartWave. Thank you very much!

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Columbine H.S. Reef;190077 said:
I can take a video or some pics of it Monday if you would like to see it, and the bigger the pump, the better.
Thanks for taking care of a tank for a great local cause. Can't wait to see the video or pics.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok got the pumps over to Columbine, thanks Jack and Mike! Tank looks amazing , with Jason,Jeff and team doing a beautiful job. Since its dang near impossible for everyone else to see the tank, Jeff why don't you post some pics and or a video as you suggested?

Again the tank looks amazing you guys! Also Jeff don't hesitate to ask if you guys need anything else as I'm sure we can work together and get you things you may need to keep such a great memorial tank going!

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Any pictures?? I just saw this otherwise i have numerous pumps i could have donated... thanks to you individuals who as always proved this is a great community here on masc!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a korilla 4 I think the sticker is gone but it moves a lot of water so if your still in need of one its all yours.

Rebel

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think we are set, but if you're in the area we will certainly put it to use. You all have been very kind.

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm not but ill be at children's this Tuesday or the 23rd is the walk so if we can meet near those places its all yours

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey, your pump has arrived - Hydor Koralia Evolution 1050! If you guys are anywhere near Parker, let me know. Otherwise I can drop off with Chad.

Rebel

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
@Munch: Sorry, nowhere near Parker (and I think Jeff doesn't drive). If you don't mind, dropping off with Chad is great. I can work it out with him later. And thank you very much.

@ Dbarnes: Jeff will take pics when he gets a chance (I have no camera other than my phone and am awful at it anyway). But I think homework has begun to catch up with the students--I haven't seen him in a few days.

If anyone is a photo-guy (or gal) and is willing to come by for a photo shoot, I would like to have a good FTS for Key's Island and Champion Lighting and Supply, and to post here. Would be willing to offer a frag or two for the trouble.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Jason I can come by with my dslr and macro lens. Maybe this weekend. It's been a while since I visited the school. I haven't been on MASC much recently either, life's been hectic lately. If I forgot to call you by this weekend shoot me a text or call.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Rebel

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Kris, that would be awesome--but unfortunately I have a mountain bike race this weekend, will be at my cabing next weekend, and another race the weekend after that. In three weeks? Sure--or we could try to do it during a weekday, which I know will be hard for you. I am in no hurry at all and would gladly accept your offer --but can we push it back a bit? Maybe I can get some of the bryopsis under control by then too.

Cheers,
Jason