The Columbine H.S. Memorial tank needs more flow!

Here is the video you all have been waiting for. Sorry for the some-what shaky camera, I couldn't bring a tripod to school too, haha. Enjoy.

[video=youtube;c1U6mSWczEI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1U6mSWczEI&feature=plcp[/video]

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks so much for the video. If you have an email list for tank needs let me know. I would like to help out where I can, manual labor or whatever.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cdrewferd;192553 said:
Thanks so much for the video. If you have an email list for tank needs let me know. I would like to help out where I can, manual labor or whatever.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Will do, thanks very much!

adoucette

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have 3 daughters at Columbine, 2 Freshmen and a Junior. I have a 4th who will be there in a few years, and I couldn't be happier with the school, the staff, and the students. I love that there is a tank at the school. If there is anything you need for the tank please let me know, coral, fish, food, chemicals... I would be more than happy to help out.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Good job Jeff thanks for the video. Tank looks great, just as it did when I went to visit you guys!! That carpet nem has to be the coolest and biggest carpet I have ever seen in a hobbyist tank!!!! I think Jason said it was what 13+ years old or something.

As everyone one else is suggesting let is know if you need other things in the future!

CRW Reef;192561 said:
Good job Jeff thanks for the video. Tank looks great as I did when I went to visit you guys!! That carpet nem has to be the coolest and biggest carpet I have ever seen in a hobbyist tank!!!! I think Jason said it was what 13+ years old or something.

As everyone one else is suggesting let is know if you need other things in the future!
adoucette;192559 said:
I have 3 daughters at Columbine, 2 Freshmen and a Junior. I have a 4th who will be there in a few years, and I couldn't be happier with the school, the staff, and the students. I love that there is a tank at the school. If there is anything you need for the tank please let me know, coral, fish, food, chemicals... I would be more than happy to help out.
Thank you all very much.

We are actually having a battle with bryopsis in the tank right now, would anyone be willing to trade 1-2 gallons Kent Tech M for 1 jug of Brightwell hydrat magnesium?

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I don't have much left but will give you the rest. Half bottle roughly. I also have a huge nepthia that needs trimming if you like a good size pice of it. Let me know. I can get it to chads or just bring it by.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok Jeff and or Jason, I got the hydro koralia 1050 from Scott (aka Munch). Lmk how you want to arrange the hand off. Jason I believe has my number, so Jeff if you are going to handle this get my number from Jason. Hope all is well.with the tank and the briopsis is getting under control.

*side note: did you end up with any tech M? Looks like 09_bumblebees had some for you if you still need some.

09bumblebee;192574 said:
I don't have much left but will give you the rest. Half bottle roughly. I also have a huge nepthia that needs trimming if you like a good size pice of it. Let me know. I can get it to chads or just bring it by.
CRW Reef;193267 said:
Ok Jeff and or Jason, I got the hydro koralia 1050 from Scott (aka Munch). Lmk how you want to arrange the hand off. Jason I believe has my number, so Jeff if you are going to handle this get my number from Jason. Hope all is well.with the tank and the briopsis is getting under control.

*side note: did you end up with any tech M? Looks like 09_bumblebees had some for you if you still need some.
Thanks, yes we could use the rest of the tech m, but I believe Jason said we dont have much more room for coral, but thanks anyways. And I will talk to Jason when we can schedule a time.
Thanks again!
-Jeff