Urine specimen container group buy (pee cups)

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
lol i know right! this guy is would really wonder what someone needed over 400 pee cups for. Our order is going to make probation offices look like small fish hehehe

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
You can add me to your list for 25 for now, maybe another 25 by time you buy. Just tell me when you want me to gift the money and I will do it immediately. Heck I could even do it a few days before so you know I'm serious, since you guys don't all know me yet.

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reefer;140818 said:
You can add me to your list for 25 for now, maybe another 25 by time you buy. Just tell me when you want me to gift the money and I will do it immediately. Heck I could even do it a few days before so you know I'm serious, since you guys don't all know me yet.
Good of you to throw that out there, stand up way to get "known". ;) Good chattin' the other day btw.

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
well CRW reefer i do not know very many people here so i am kind of going out on a limb here but i have good faith that everyone will come through. But thanks for offering. Let me know when you want me to add your other 25 if you want them. Everyone else has been added to the first post we are at 625cups lol that means there is going to be alot of fraging going on!!

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
22 hour bump...To everyone that is on this what do you think of placing the order sooner?? Since this thread has died down some? Let me know your wish is my command

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
so with the current order on the first post it comes to 3.77 per 25. If someone wants to try and calculate to make sure

Last edited by a moderator:

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Let me know my total cost and your PayPal. I'll send it to you ASAP. Order whenever, I don't mind.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
lol my paypal??? hmm which would be? i have an account but i have only bought stuff with it never received anything

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
ok everyone should have received a pm from me....As soon as i have all the payments or plans have been made for the payment ill place the order. Last chance to get in on this only .15cents a cup right now.

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sweet I got it. And we are going to place the order as soon as I have received all the payments or talked to you about payment areangments