1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

want to host a meeting?....

Discussion in 'MASC Events' started by dv3, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Denverjomo

Denverjomo Copepod

We May Be Interested....

We might be interested in hosting a parting out our tank meeting soon! We have with great regret decided to get rid of our tank and all the equipment, etc. We have a 160 Gallon Oceanic with a 60 Gallon refugium, Four AI Sol LED fixtures, Vortec MP40 powerheads, some amazing live rock (Tonga branches), and a host of great corals and fish.

2. AllysonP

AllysonP Prawn Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

I'll host another one

3. AllysonP

AllysonP Prawn Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

So as some of you know I am moving 5 minutes west in april. So once i am moved and settled I would like to host a meeting. I will have a much bigger area and changing up my set ups a little. So stay tuned.

Irishman and SkyShark like this.
  4. Ambrosio Aquatics

Ambrosio Aquatics Barracuda Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

i would like to host a meeting jun 3rd im open for time slot suggestions

Irishman and Cherub like this.
  5. Freddie40

Freddie40 Copepod

I will host a meeting in July. Open to dates and times.

Dave

MuralReef likes this.
  6. halmus

halmus Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

I know it's not much help for planning, but I'll be happy to host a meeting once I finally have water running.

7. dweeb

dweeb Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

I just moved into Fort Collins, and though I feel inadequate with only one 120g reef tank, I'd be happy to host a meeting.

However, I do have an English style pub in my living room. :)

Dr.DiSilicate likes this.