Water heater installer needed!!!!

Hey, my neighbors who panhandle for heroin cash erected a tent in their back yard for a fellow junkie to crash in until our colorado wind blew down their dream of a vacation home. Also apparently not in the ordinances. I checked. Don't think i won't do it. Lol

Yeah i almost felt sorry for them until i caught them on multiple occasions stealing services from us. They like to sneak their trash into mine on trash day after i leave for work. Came back early one day and almost had to step around the guy as he hauled two giant leaf bags of needles and liquor bottles over and set them next to my cans. Looked at me and kept walking. After trash pickup i discovered one of the bags must have ripped open so there is me picking up hypos and broken glass off my lawn. Another day i am working from home and notice someone passing right by the front window like three times. Thought it was the mailman the first two. I open the door to find the guy filling buckets from my hose. They need water because the old lady they are sponging off of can't pay the water bill. Ugh.

Ok, one more and then i swear I'll quit complaining but you couldn't write this stuff. The neighbor on their other side had to build a very thick privacy fence because he was tired of accidentally seeing this guy nekked dancing in the yard. There has to be done permit the city can charge for that.

Thank you very much for the offer - we got it installed that day thankfully - it was amazing how much sediment we found in the faucet filters after that

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Don't forget to flush everything out before you fire your RO up. A water softener may help prevent premature failure on you water heater depending on how hard your water is also

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

true, that's something to think of in future - luckily I don't have an RO system or water softener. I buy RO from the grocery store or LFS.