Wavemaker question

NightHawk

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think something might be wrong i would check your parameters. Everything looks fine but that Xenia colony is hardly open and might be having an issue. Normally that thing should open up big enough to where you cant see the rock. Also is that a Naso? Im pretty sure that guy will out grow your 75 soon but i'm not sure have one of these guys follow up on that one.

TeenReefer;351393 said:
I think something might be wrong i would check your parameters. Everything looks fine but that Xenia colony is hardly open and might be having an issue. Normally that thing should open up big enough to where you cant see the rock. Also is that a Naso? Im pretty sure that guy will out grow your 75 soon but i'm not sure have one of these guys follow up on that one.
Ya before i had put those wavemakers in they were fully open. I think I need to move it over to the corner. Where it's not as high a flow. Ya i am going to be selling the tang here soon. He has grown fast.

NightHawk

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Also consider moving your pumps to different heights if all of them are at the top you might get a weird current. When your corals are open and you dont have dead spots then its perfect.

NightHawk

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
You need to give the tank time to re adjust after changing flow etc. mine is still getting used to the light so i recommend waiting and following up on it in a week.