What should I do with this??

SkyDiv3r17

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I ended up grabbing a pico light from Mike and Cindy to use it for whatever i needed in the future. Well today my buddy moved into his new house and found this 2 gallon pico tank! He gave it to me and it's a perfect match! Now I'm just trying to decide what I can do with such a small tank.. Should I go freshwater and keep the decorations or go saltwater and maybe get a yellow clown goby???

Tell me what you think! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
GSP on the back wall, xenia on the tiki god head, snails with zoas on them, and sexy shrimp

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Give the tiki god hair. Goniopora maybe?

You might be an engineer if...You have no life, and you can PROVE it mathematically.

SkyDiv3r17

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Omg haha! I'll give him gsp hair xD. Like the sexy shrimp idea too. I'll frag some of my zoas and attach them to snails! Hmm which type of snails?

And Cindy how would I attach gsp?

I also want to put fine sand in it but don't need 15 pounds haha does anyone know where I can get a small bag?

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
A school of Doris!!! Lol

You might be an engineer if...You have no life, and you can PROVE it mathematically.

SkyDiv3r17

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well im trying to cycle the tank with the stuff I have from my main tank. We'll see if tiki goes in or not, ill have to see. That would look pretty cool though haha. Maybe ill make smaller "tribal" rocks surrounding him!

Thanks for the dbtc offer :) I do though already have a perfect mat to go on his head!