What should I do with this??

Balz3352

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I got a heater I use for my ro water that I store in 5 gallon buckets... It does a pretty good job keeping top off and water change water close to my tank temp... I think they are tetra I got them at petco... They self regulate and I actually use 2 for top off water one is in my 10 gallon fresh and I have a bigger model in my 20g quarantine

SkyDiv3r17;305114 said:
At 85+ bucks!? :O

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk
You het what you pay for can mean the difference between a system crash or not in this hobby sometimes my friend. I am by no means saying I own only top notch stuff but every now and then I get a few extra bucks to toss about and make an upgrade purchase to an item in one of my setups just for my own peace of mind lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

SkyDiv3r17

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I mean temp control is totally needed but my 200w $30 heater has been keeping my 90 gallon system at 78 for over a year now xD. I'm just cheap... lol.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
charleshardy5;305145 said:
You het what you pay for can mean the difference between a system crash or not in this hobby sometimes my friend. I am by no means saying I own only top notch stuff but every now and then I get a few extra bucks to toss about and make an upgrade purchase to an item in one of my setups just for my own peace of mind lol

It's a pico. Don't know, but I don't think he's going to put $1000/polyp zoas in it, so a crash wouldn't be financially crippling. $85 heater seems a bit much.

I had lots of zoas and lps in my 5 gallon as well as a few fish. While not crippling financially to loose it were it to crash it was the principle of making an investment regardless of amount.. If I pay any amount im not going to take a chance just ****ing it down the drain ya know? But once again. Thats just me...