Who dips zoas in peroxide?

Jeremiah;312806 said:
The only time i've had an issue with dipping zoa in peroxide was when one of the heads didn't close. It did that wierd inverse close where it actually opens up even more. Hard to describe, but if you have zoa's you know what i'm talking about.

Basically that polyp got destroyed by the peroxide, all the others that closed up didn't have any issues.
I had one do that and it washed out 2 colors, to this day that head looks different than the others. I also have dipped and had them blister up or at least thats what it looked like, get seemingly better and then melt. Mixed bad in my run so I just try to dislodge the polyp and attach to something like rock rubble in my tank.

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Did a 50/50 dip today on a few of my zoas and I'm pretty sure I nuked my candy apple reds. They blistered up and look pathetic now they were mane in the solution for about 3 minutes.

J.guokas;313791 said:
Did a 50/50 dip today on a few of my zoas and I'm pretty sure I nuked my candy apple reds. They blistered up and look pathetic now they were mane in the solution for about 3 minutes.
If they don't make it I'm sure I could cut you a frag of cars, just let me know