Worst reefing week... ever

Alexforchange

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Last week there was a get together at our house in Laramie and some random group of frat guys showed up. Before we kicked them out there are rumors that they poured alcohol in our 65g.

Basically, everything we cared about is dead. All our fish---blue tang, adult clown, spotted hawkfish, grey tang... and 80% of our coral. It all died in less than 24 hours.

I really dont know how to express how we feel, so unbelievable.

miwoodar

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Boo. That's terrible. :( Is there any way to find out what organizations they are from? Perhaps you can contact their leadership and ask for help?

I had a guy shoot a fire extinguisher at my open topped tank when I was in college. My roommates thought it was hillarious until they saw that look on my face when I returned to the room. Fortunately for me (and them), no casualties.

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I might have more of a beer belly now then in my college days...but I can still fight. Lets kick some ***.

Alexforchange

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I only hear rumors after but my impression was that they thought it was funny and were intoxicated. And because we dont know who it was for sure we cant really pursue action.

And yes, me angry.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Does your dean of students have a code of conduct? They can use the police to investigate and then help the deans office make conduct. I wouldn't count on the frat to help but expect the deans office to help.

At any rate, that sucks balls!

I am in Greeley but if you make it down can help with dbtc corals.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
That really sucks man. I'd kill me some frat boys if taht happened to me.

120greefman

That just blows. I fear the days my kids get older and have parties at the house while we are out of town. I can already see some idiot doing the exact same thing.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lets kick their *** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so wrong! Aaaarrg! I'm angry on your behalf man! I hope justice get's served.