Worst reefing week... ever

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
take action, i f**king hate people like that. And i dont make it up greely very often, but i have a ton of frags and your name is on several of them.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Road trip !!!!!!!!!!!!!

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
Soo sorry, If you make it down to see Little Fish, I am not far way, I will give you some frags also.

katyttt

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Years ago a similar thing happened to us in Greeley while we were having a party and knew everyone there, until four d-bags showed. We were nice enough to let them in, share the keg and then they were gone. They cut the screen and went out the window with our 6 ft iguana and 12 ft Burmese python. Someone did recognize them from the party and the cops were waiting for them in Denver, we got the animals back but both were sick from riding in the back of a truck in cold weather for hours. They both got over being sick after many injections of antibiotics and major vet bills.

People Suck!

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
SUCK!! Sorry to hear that...I would feel violated and want heads to roll.

katyttt;115054 said:
Years ago a similar thing happened to us in Greeley while we were having a party and knew everyone there, until four d-bags showed. We were nice enough to let them in, share the keg and then they were gone. They cut the screen and went out the window with our 6 ft iguana and 12 ft Burmese python. Someone did recognize them from the party and the cops were waiting for them in Denver, we got the animals back but both were sick from riding in the back of a truck in cold weather for hours. They both got over being sick after many injections of antibiotics and major vet bills.

People Suck!
Wow...did they get charged??

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
SUCK!! Sorry to hear that...I would feel violated and want heads to roll.

katyttt;115054 said:

People Suck!
Wow...did they get charged??

OMG! Thats just awful ;( Poor lil critters!! Even if I didnt know for sure WHO did it, fact of the matter is the frat guys were (as im reading it) Unvited? Meaning they not only did damage costing into the possible thousands to replace... But they were trespassing! Especially if they didnt leave the first time they were asked... Secondly, even if I didnt know which one poured the booze - the frat would be held accountable as a whole. Face with a dean possibly threatening dissolving the frat or taking other academic actions... you'd be surprised how quickly they would find out who the drink pourer was. Or at the very least - the whole frat would be held accountable financially since fraternities/sororities are deemed actually organizations.

Well dude - Not sure if we met before, but if you need help replacing them - just LMK. I am doing a group buy that will be here monday or tuesday. I will certainly give you a hell-of-a-deal reguarding your replacments! Just email or pm me if you are interested and we can discuss it further. :) Hope that can brighten the weekend to your horrible reefing week!

GOOD LUCK and don't forget to Smile! (smiling is very important - without it we'd all look like my gram on my mothers side! And trust me.. that ain't a good thing! lol)

katyttt

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Not sure if they ever went to court, the cops said they would charge them but we never heard anything more about it.

People Suck!

ShelbyJK500;115064 said:
SUCK!! Sorry to hear that...I would feel violated and want heads to roll. QUOTE]

LMAO Ok - sry all I could picture reading this is Alice n Wonderland (the new one with johnny depp) and the Red Queen yelling "OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!" hahahahahahaha

hope that made someone else smile ;)

OH OH!!! And the eddie murphy DR. Doolittle flicks... the guinea pig in the toliet "I HAVE JUST BEEN VIOLATED!"

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
honoreetamore;115583 said:
LMAO Ok - sry all I could picture reading this is Alice n Wonderland (the new one with johnny depp) and the Red Queen yelling "OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!" hahahahahahaha

hope that made someone else smile ;)

OH OH!!! And the eddie murphy DR. Doolittle flicks... the guinea pig in the toliet "I HAVE JUST BEEN VIOLATED!"
Not what was in my brain when I said it...but now I had to smile with added imagination! ;)