WP 40 Group Buy

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: WP 40 Group Buy

Right on, right on! Just wanted to help and make sure you didn't come across any hick ups.

andyrm66

Butterfly Fish
No, thank you. A lot of people forget things like that. And then its a mess. Hopefully the Atlanta reef club doesn't run into any issues - that order is much larger. And hopefully we get ours in before them.....

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

I will be send my money and craigr money via PayPal and will pay the 3% as I will never send as a "gift" since its not covered under PayPal refund policy if some thing goes wrong. I have a premium "verified" PayPal account too, so $240 coming your way for, our pumps 2 each 4 total.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

andyrm66

Butterfly Fish
Sounds good. I would also hope you wouldn't exercise that refund policy for anything beyond my control. My part of this deal is limited to collecting money and ordering pumps. Anything beyond that - we all share the risk. Pumps don't work, get lost in transit etc, isn't a personal issue with me and I would expect that you wouldn't ask for a refund from me. Correct?

Im not the seller, wholesaler, or support staff. Though I would do whatever I can to get it straightened out.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

andyrm66;236960 said:
Sounds good. I would also hope you wouldn't exercise that refund policy for anything beyond my control. My part of this deal is limited to collecting money and ordering pumps. Anything beyond that - we all share the risk. Pumps don't work, get lost in transit etc, isn't a personal issue with me and I would expect that you wouldn't ask for a refund from me. Correct?

Im not the seller, wholesaler, or support staff. Though I would do whatever I can to get it straightened out.
Are you in Northglenn? PM sent.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Still don't get why you didn't pm or call since I was one of the first to say yes. I Don't sign in for a few day and already off the list, nice. I guess I'll wait to get scraps.

andyrm66

Butterfly Fish
I don't have your phone number and I cant PM all maybes. I did a soft commit then a firm commit. The number difference of Ill take one or 2 was quite large. I needed a firm commitment. It wasn't personal, nor was my intention to leave people off - however I cant hold everyone's hand. Sorry bro, as stated my intent wasn't to leave anyone off. I did what I could by putting you on the top of the alt list.