WP40 Group Buys

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: WP40 Group Buys

I'm about to try one on a 75 so I can keep everyone updated on that. Might blow the seams though from what I understand lol. Hopefully the lowest setting will work for me though, if not it will be up for sale immediately :D

ReeferMatt;257073 said:
Would one wp-40 be too much for a 90 gallon? I see a lot of people using them on 180s. Did a bit of reading and it seems that the wp-25 is for 70g max.
I use one wp 40 on my 90 gallon and it does great. I was running it in w1 mode which created a nice wave. However, I recently changed it to else which is a reef stream mode and really like it. My corals are all doing very well.

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I want one but, does that shipping get it to me or would I need to come down and get it? Really hard for me to come get stuff like this with the baby on the way, especially driving from Loveland to the springs.

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
ReeferMatt;257077 said:
I want one but, does that shipping get it to me or would I need to come down and get it? Really hard for me to come get stuff like this with the baby on the way, especially driving from Loveland to the springs.
I will be delivering to denver on a sat or sunday after I receive them. If you'd like your mailed to you I can do that also. Media mail for a single pump shouldn't be more than $5, a buck or 2 more for an additional

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
CRW Reef;257074 said:
I'm about to try one on a 75 so I can keep everyone updated on that. Might blow the seams though from what I understand lol. Hopefully the lowest setting will work for me though, if not it will be up for sale immediately :D
If it doesn't work lmk and you can get in on the wp25 order lol

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Put me in for one then, I'll arrange for someone to get it to me. I ship a lot for ebay and you must know that an aquarium pump does not qualify for media mail, and if inspected will arrive postage due at a much higher rate.

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
We only need one more for 2nd round of group buy!!! Which actually leads me to a question, what is the time frame on this buy? I noticed the original post is 2 months old and it looks like the 1st round have not received their product yet. I know Fish Street can do (orders of 40+) wp-40s for $71 each shipped, what is the total price of this group buy including wire x-fer fee?

Chuzzler

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
ReeferMatt;257101 said:
Put me in for one then, I'll arrange for someone to get it to me. I ship a lot for ebay and you must know that an aquarium pump does not qualify for media mail, and if inspected will arrive postage due at a much higher rate.
I am in Loveland also and in on this next buy. Maybe we can work out with all the NoCo folks to get them up this way without paying for more shipping.

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Sorry for the delay, ove been having issues getting on the forum. 1st order took forever to get min pumps and then to collect all the money. Once i got the money and paidit took 24 hours for fimds to be verified and they shipoed yesterday china time and will be here thursday according to fedex. Supplier bumped min order to 24 due to packing requirements. Thete was no wire xfer fee and just waiting to make sure fedex doesnt try to charge a fee when they deliver (as ive heard others have had when ordering from china). So at the moment, final price stands at $65 shipped. Once i recieve them i will drive them up to a mutually agreeable location in the denver area. If there is a bulk of NoCo folks buying then i can meet further on the northern end of denver and maybe a single person can drive down and collect for everyone. If there are any other questions, please just ask

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I will begin collecting money from everyone once the minimum # of pumps have been requested. as with,1st order, paypal is easiest and expidites payment to seller and as long as all fees getting money to me are paid by sender , everything goes smoothly